31.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

][][][][][

Jungkook stood frozen as he witnessed his wig resting on the ground accompanied by dust particles and a little bit cow poop. Boots mumbled a 'Wig snatched' receiving a death glare from Tata, who was sat on top of the tree, restless.

"Oh no." Jungkook breathed out and the next thing he knew- he was running with a monkey on his shoulder, and a big group of hungry betrayed cannibal running behind him. "Hey Kook, don't you think we should sing the 'we did it' jingle which Dora sings in the end of her dumbass episodes."

Jungkook threw him away.

"I will sing it alone, you fucking whore!" Boots yelled, still sitting on the ground until a pair of strong hands grabbed him, lifting him up. When boots turned around he saw someone unknown, he was hot though. But Boots have never seen him before, not with Jimin and Jungkook, not even with Tata and Joon.

"What happened to this little guy?" The guy spoke in English and Boots instantly understood who the guy was.

Looking at his perfectly clear skin, shining forehead, black smooth hair, long sharp god-like nose and little twinkling eyes, Boots opened his mouth, "Hoe-seok?" he asked, unsure.

Hoseok threw him away.

"Did the monkey just fucking talk?" Hoseok stood there dumbfounded and shocked, he was about to run from the talking monkey when he realised that the monkey just said his name. "Did you say my name? You know me? How? Woah, wait- am I high or something?" 

Boots was bombarded with so many questions. He just asked Hoseok to come with him and shut up, and assured that he'd explain all the things later.

Soon they were at a point where they saw Jungkook getting trapped between two cannibals and he looked like he was about to shit his pants.

"Listen, just let me go. I'll give you my membership of MEN.com. I beg you, please. Just let me go." Jungkook's pleading didn't work, the men looked pissed and hungry.

Cannibals + Hunger = Jungkook's ass getting cooked.

One of the cannibal looked at Jungkook and his thick thighs, then licked his lips... with lust. That caught Jungkook's attention and he started crying. Where fuck is Tata?! He was supposed to be here to save me, but he's fucking not! Jungkook thought, sweat dripping down his temple.

"You look delicious." The man said, then another man bite his own lips and grabbed Jungkook's wrist, making him yelp in pain. "I've never seen such a beautiful flesh, imagine fucking you and then eating you." He was making Jungkook blush, puke, cry, and embarrassed all at the same time.

Flesh Burn | VKOOKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें