15.

Double update because Bobby owns this shit! Btw I'm Bobby. if ya don't know. lmao.

][][][][][

Jungkook scanned each and every word of Chanyeol dairy. The few things he got to know that Chanyeol Park came to this place 10 years back, with his friend whose name was Jackson Wang. What happened with Chanyeol remained a secret but his friend Jackson was still here.

The dairy had words "Jackson chose to stay with Maka when I asked him to come with me and Baeku."

Jungkook needed to know what happened in the past. What happened 10 years age? Who was Baeku? Where did Jackson go? Who's Maka? Did Chanyeol went back home? If he did then why was his dairy in Tata's place?

Chanyeol's dairy was written well. The writing pattern and handwriting was neat and understandable, which helped Jungkook to grasp the points very well. He also drew some hand gestures with the meanings they have.

Suddenly Jungkook remembered the first day at Tata's tribe. When Joon tried to talk to them. And according to the dairy Joon wanted to say "What are you people doing in our area?" and when he saw Jimin, he said "You're the most beautiful human I've ever seen in my whole life." And "Don't cry, it hurts me. I will protect you, trust me."

Jungkook cooed at Joon and Jimin's cute moment. Then he realised one more thing, Suga once claimed that Jungkook belongs to him and he was going to fuck him then eat him raw. The thought of being Suga's meal sent shivers down Jungkook's spine.

Jungkook read his whole dairy and leant more thing than he ever leant in school. He found some pictures of Chanyeol with a boy. He was rather skinner then Chanyeol, he seemed to be one of cannibals.

Those photos were intimating. They were of Chanyeol and that guy kissing, hugging each other, having sex, playing, sleeping, and all those couple goals cute moments. There were lots and lots of those photos.

Jungkook for a second though it was the Jackson guy, but then he figured out that Jackson was at Maka's and if Chanyeol's dictionary was accurate, then according to a conversation that held between Joon and Suga- Maka was the rival tribe's leader.

As Jungkook was drifting deep in their world, he was slowing losing his own. Jungkook's world was small, it had Jimin, Hoseok, Jin, Mimi, Hwasa, Belle and David. Belle and David where Jin's other two kids. His world used to be big and glamorous, but when he got to know how the glamour world worked, he lost interest in it immediately.

There was a photo of Chanyeol and that boy, kissing passionately. The look on their faces were saying it all, just like two madly, deeply, insane, intensely, extremely, wild in love with each other. And that reminded Jungkook of that night when Tata kissed him.A weird feeling clutched Jungkook's guts and he felt like he was on the seventh cloud, cheeks burning red and mouth went dry.