34.

YALL GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!

138K READS?

][][][][][

Jungkook walked inside the shed. He walked with a confused look on his gorgeous face, "What's going on?" He asked to the man and to the monkey who were standing in front of him. "What are you guy talking about?" Jungkook inquired.

Tata looked at Boots who was looking at Tata, both were not sure to let Jungkook know about their conversation. But all of a sudden, Tata decided to tell Jungkook- but in a different way. Tata's plan never fail. Damn confidence.

Wiping the smug off his face- "Well, Jungoo. Boots was saying that if you leave him, he'll feel alone. You know, since we all have been together for a few days, we feel kinda have this attachment with each other?" Tata spoke with a tint of curiosity for Jungkook's reaction.

How would Jungkook react when the time will come they both have to say goodbye, not to boots, but to each other. What would Jungkook do when Tata will have to leave and go find his brother? What will happened to their relationship which was no longer of a prey and predator?

"What do you mean? We are taking Boots with us." Jungkook stated and left the place with a head tilted anime girl smile, he had to leave because Jimin was asking for his help. He was still learning the language of man-eaters to talk with Joon. Plus they had so many things they wanted to discuss with each other.

Well, let's say Tata's dumbass plan failed. Jungkook would take Boots with him so it was all useless to talk about how he would feel when they have to leave Boots here all alone. Tata just stood there with no expression, he was in the middle of a love crises.

How the fuck am I supposed to ask him about us? What the fuck is even us? What are we? What is going on? Why does this place smells like monkey farts? Was going on in Tata's mind.

Boots looked at Tata, well he was a smart monkey so he instantly knew about Tata's plan and with what intension did he asked Jungkook. Boots patted Tata's head a few time, even pinched his nose but Tata didn't move.

"Miss Keisha? Miss Keisha?" Boots hit Tata's head a few times.

"Miss Keisha?" He still didn't move.

"Oh my fucking god, she fucking dead."

With that Boots left to find some bananas leaving Tata alone. Boots planned on eating something light for dinner since his stomach was upset.

][][][][][

"Jungkook, what is going on? Please explain yourself RIGHT NOW!" demanded Hoseok. As the three J's were finally alone, they were having their alone time. It was a rare occurrence since Jimin wasn't having sex with Joon (Trust me when I say rare.)

Jungkook didn't speak for a few seconds, he stood up- looked here and there, then walked up to the shelf kinda thing which was made of bamboos. He asked Tata to make that for him. They were all seated in Tata's shed.

Jungkook brought something, it was Baeku's book which he found in the secret hut.

"This is what is helping us, Hobi. This is Tata's brother's boyfriend's dairy."

"Tata as in your Boy toy?" Hobi asked to which Jungkook replied with a nod and a cheeky smile.

"Tata is really handsome by the way." Jimin commented while munching on an apple. Why was he always eating apples? Jungkook and Hoseok thought, but that wasn't important anymore. "He is always nice to me-"