18.

][][][][][

Jungkook was in depression.

The first line was indeed a mood, but imagine- Having a crush on the hottest boy of the school, and you couldn't confess how you felt about him. But then getting married to the same guy via arranged marriage fixed by your parents' choice. Can't relate, right? Jungkook too.

Now imagine having a crush on the hottest boy of school and then getting married to him later in an arranged married. Even though you love someone else. Yes, Jungkook was in that same satiation. Just Jungkook wasn't crushing on Tata, rather he was thirsting over him but that's a different thing.

Out of all these billions of people in this whole wide world- Jungkook ran into Tata. The person who was going to kill him. Why does life has to play him dirty like that.

Tata was talking bullshit with his loud ass mouth. He was practically screaming and shouting like an Indian or Latina mother who'd yell on the phone while talking to her relatives at 6 in the morning, standing beside her child who'd be sleeping peacefully because it's Sunday. The same suffering was felt my Jungkook at the moment.

"You! You are the reason that my life is like this! This is all because of you! Oh my god I hate you so much- Are you even listening to me? I mean c'mon what did I asked for? I'll just fuck you and then burn you alive after slitting you into two halves. Is that so much to ask for?" Tata snapped.

Jungkook's eyes were widened, heart pumping and he was sitting at a corner like any goat on Eid. Or some guy whose girlfriend moans "Faster Kris" but his name's Tom. Tata huffed and sat beside Jungkook.

"Do you understand a single word that came outta my mouth?" He asked and Jungkook still didn't answer. Tata shook the depressed boy to bring him back to his senses. Jungkook slowly looked at Tata, a creepy smiled creeped up his face and he leaned in.