24.

I might have a crush on Boots.

][][][][][

Isn't it hard to believe the fact that you're stuck on an island, going to be fucked in front of hundreds of people and the next moment you'll get burn in the fire ALIVE! But... the worst part would be that- the cannibal who's going to kill you is teaching you the most important life lessons.

Jungkook stood still near the tree till Tata and Boots returned. Jungkook didn't try to run nor he tried to attack the man, he was rather quite. Boots tried to talk to him but Jungkook would reply in one word.

They walked for hours, this time Tata carried Jungkook on his back, giving him a piggyback ride. Boots was tugged on Jungkook back, Jungkook was giving him a piggyback ride. After a long silent walk, they finally found the cabinet.

Jungkook used the first aid on his wound, helped Tata as well. The whole day passed like a bullet fired from a pistol, at the speed of light. Tata slept, Boots watched RuPaul's Drag Race and Jungkook tried to sleep but couldn't. He was lost in the storm of his thought, the reality hit him just like that one time when he accidently hit Hoseok in the crotch with the trophy they won.

Jungkook got up from the bed and walked to the Living Room. The younger sat on the couch where the older rested.

"Whatchu doin' baby koo?" Boots asked, looking up at Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't respond.

Jungkook looked at Tata sleeping peacefully.

Jungkook smiled fondly at the sight.

Jungkook slapped Tata in the face as hard as he could.

The sleeping boy woke up instantly, sitting up on the couch, terrified. "Oh my god! What happened Tata? Are you okay? Did you see a nightmare?" Jungkook spoke in an anime girl tone, cupping Tata's face and caressing his red cheek. Boots' jaw dropped on the floor as he witnessed the whole scene.

"I-I don't know, I thought someone slapped me, and it felt so- so real." Tata said, breathless. Boots couldn't take it anymore, he burst into laughter. Jungkook looked at the monkey and smirked a little. Tata was confused, his cheek was burning even if he was awake now.

"Tata, I came here to put up an offer on the table." Jungkook said and Tata rose a brow. "Look, I know I was dumb to leave my family and you know how it is to feel left out- live without your dear ones. So, I want you to set me free and if you do so- I will take you to your brother."