35.

Heavy breathing. Hair on the back of Jungkook's neck stood up as Tata pushed him down in the mud. The cold mud on Jungkook's body made him feel some type of way. He swore he felt every particle of soil rubbing against his body.

The mud bed which wasn't solid anymore since it was raining made the river flow increase. If we try to recall the hut built by Baeku, we'd realize that it was very erotic. The place was in such an area where you'd see the light coming through the window and hitting your lover's face softly, highlighting their every feature. Enhancing their beauty and making you admire their magnificence even more.

That's what happened with Tata, Jungkook was lying on the bed like a doll and had no idea of the cannibal's lustful eyes staring his vulnerable body.

Tata was into Jungkook, obviously.

And Jungkook-

"I want you to touch me more." A gasp left his lips. With trembling arms Jungkook still tried his best to hold Tata's shoulder. Jungkook was facing Tata and they were nearly in a missionary position. Tata didn't weak anything where as Jungkook had his baggy white tee-shirt on (which was no longer white)

"Are you feeling cold, Pup?" Tata asked. It was rare for a cannibal to show an emotion such as care. Although he worried for his tribe, he never felt this way for anyone. No female or male had such a strong hold over Tata as Jungkook did.

In Boot's language "Jungkook hits G-spot of Tata's heart.

"What have you become- Ahh-" Jungkook said, looking into Tata's eyes, a clear indication of how desperate he is for Tata to fuck him. The question was about how obsessive Tata have become over Jungkook. So obsessed that Jungkook started to feel that he was on top of the world.

So mad in love that Jungkook realized that it was the love he was searching for all his life. He met those emotions which lacked in his marriage and he knew about it. Tata's eyes had the passion which Jungkook's eyes failed to find anywhere.

The surrounding was a mess. Both the men were in a puddle which was once a bed. Tata on top of Jungkook, holding him in a secure position as if he won't let anything or anyone harm his possession. He touch was gentle when the hold was tight. Only a person who loved someone for years and had them finally would hold their partner like this.

And for those who never fell in love, it was the feeling where you were trying to search for a song you knew lyrics to and found it just one day. It was the feeling where you look at someone, made their personality in your head and they turned out to be just the same. It was the feeling where you were standing in the balcony, watching rain and suddenly a raindrop fell on the tip of your nose surrounding you with petrichor.

Jungkook had become Tata's priceless possession. He was crazy for the boy at this point. He accepted that he was in love with Jungkook and can't do anything about it. They finally accented that they were in love. The unexpected love story was ready to touch its heights. They weren't ready to think about the future, they just wanted to feel each other while being next to each other.

"I don't know what to do. How-How to do it when I'm feeling this way- Jungoo, I'm scared." Tata muttered while hugging the younger. His arms tightly wrapped around Jungkook's warm naked body covered in mud. Like a little child Tata was mumbling those words again and again.

Jungkook knew what was going on, Jungkook had an intuition about this. No matter how much a man is big and strong, even the most grown man needs emotional support and love. Affection played a big role in all our lives. Jungkook provided the warmth and feeling on being understood which the man's childhood lacked in all the ways.