14.

][][][][][

Several beats were skipped by Jungkook's heart. There was a disturbing silence held by the moment. Jungkook was sweating uncontrollably, the cold breeze hitting his sweaty body and hot temper, not allowing him to move. It was hideous that he felt this weak and helpless.

The boy somehow managed to take a few steps back, trying to find something for the sake of his own protection. Jungkook's mind was alert, although he couldn't get that he was at the exit.

When he found himself standing near the way out- without making any sound Jungkook unlocked the door, pushing it slightly and walked out of the house, not making a single noise.But then he banged the door shut and ran away.

Indeed an excellent move was made by Jeon Jungkook. It was like the most intelligent thing to do when you have to escape any place. Bang the motherfucking door so loud, homies turn deaf.

Jungkook questioned himself whether he was high on marijuana or some shit like that.The boy ran without his shoes. Another excellent step take by the 'Best environmental journalism' Award winner- that too '3 years straight in a row'.

"Ouch! Oh fuck- ahh my feet! Damn you spikes- Holy shit is that poisonous?" And the person with an IQ of 144- fell on the muddy ground, unconscious. Jungkook was running mindlessly on the land of poisonous plants with prickles and spikes. What else did he expected anyway?

Tata calmly walked towards Jungkook who had been kinda comatose. "Why is he so fucking extra?" Tata let out, chewing his pizza which he stole from Jungkook's cabinet. The older finished pizza, he lifted up Jungkook bridal style and started walking to god knows where.

Tata's back muscles flexed visible while carrying an unconscious wannabe bunny cuteass journalist. The mild rays of sunshine were falling through the spaces between the trees' leaves- on the older's broad chest. His blond hair falling mesmerizingly on his moonlike forehead. He seems like an angelic soul when the sun kiss his handsome face made of divine features.

Tata walked till he found a cool and dry place to keep Jungkook, not because he cared for Jungkook, but he didn't want to fuck someone with a fungus infection. That'd be gross. So, it was a necessity to keep Jungkook safe and clean. Tata was kinda clean person. A cannibal keeping a place clean? Who taught him that?

Tata kept Jungkook by a tree, he was about to pull back but then he heard a soft whimper from the younger. But this time Tata didn't grimaced or turn away like before. This time he rubbed Jungkook's hand, which were ice cold. "His hands are so soft." Tata spoke to himself.

Jungkook's unconscious face had a frown over it, trying to wake up and see what was going on. Those actions were captured by Tata's sharp mind. He instantly moved from his place, running somewhere in the wood.