25.

yo.

][][][][][

Jungkook whined but Tata didn't let him speak. "Told you already, didn't I? Meeting Jimin isn't a good idea. Do you really think Joon will be okay? He won't let you talk to his husband, Jungoo."

Jungkook shook his head and tugged Tata's... whatever he wore to cover his private parts. "But Jimin is my best friend, he is my family, and you know how important family is, right?"

Everyone's got a weak point which people can use against them and win. Well, Jungkook knew what Tata's weak point was. Family. And Jungkook was using it against him for his benefits. The boy convinced the cannibal to not to kill him, using the same term. Jungkook was going to make Tata dance on his fingers. Hopefully.

Tata thought for a second and then nodded curtly. "I will talk to him. Don't worry." He promised and Jungkook smiled, followed by a smirk. Tata and Jungkook were going back to the tribe. They asked Boots to come along and the monkey agreed, he was clearly jobless.

They walked to the tribe, Tata knew the way, plus Jungkook's markings helped too. When they reached the shed they saw Jimin... with two coconut shells hanging over his chest and little leafy skirt, giving a full view of his perky ass.

Jungkook dropped Boots from his arms and ran towards Jimin. Jimin dropped Joon's dick from his mouth and ran towards Jungkook and hugged him tight.

"You are alive!" Both of them yelled in disbelief, Jungkook almost crushed Jimin's kidneys in the hug but Jimin kneed his crotch so he got saved from future pissing problems.

Jungkook started crying, not because he saw Jimin after many days and he missed him but Jimin kicked him in the balls. And for the record Jungkook's balls have been thought a lot for the past few days. Snakes and crabs these days were not having any mercy for human testis.

Jungkook stood up and cupped Jimin's face, feeling his fluffy cheeks on his palm. "How are you Jiminie?" Jungkook asked, examining the latter's face. Jimin smiled, his eyes disappeared, pear-like teeth on display.

"I am living the best life here. Also, I have a boyfriend now." Jimin informed and walked towards Joon who was sleeping (Yes, Jimin was sucking Joon's dick while he was asleep to feel it grow inside his mouth.) and shook him a little. "Joonie. Joonie."

"You know his name?" Jungkook questioned, surprised. Jimin nodded and told him that's the only thing he knows about his boyfriend. After a few pats on his dick, Joon woke up.

"Tata?" Joon noticed Tata with a monkey in his arms. Tata stood by the entrance, grimacing at the sight of Joon and his cock hanging outside of his trunks. "Hey man, where have you been?" He continued.