30.

"And we will be starting with the first round!" Our Boots announced, not Dora's Boots- he's a twink anyway. "The quiz." The question and answer.

Jungkook and Dora both were ready to smash each other at the competition. Jungkook had to win the game because if he couldn't win, he'd be sent off to kitchen which belonged to the cannibals and they'd eat Jungkook's version of kimchi.

The upper sentence was for exaggeration purposes only. Okay, they'd eat Jungkook. Raw. Then. And there.

Jungkook was sweating, knowing that if he messes up, it will turn out to be the worst mistake of his life. So Jungkook took a deep breathe before sitting on the rock allotted him to sit, opposite to Dora. The atmosphere was tense, Dora had an ugly smirk on her weird semi-circular shaped face.

Tata was watching him from above, not to forget he was still high. He looked at Jungkook and immediately cooed at how adorable Jungkook was looking at the moment. He was getting weird sensations in his stomach, didn't know why it was. "Eh, probably weed." Tata let out, shrugging.

Jungkook actually was looking cute and squishy, even Boots didn't try to touch him inappropriately because the boy would look like a baby every time he pouted.

Boots cleared his throat before he yelled into the mic, "Cannibals and Cannibalies...? I don't know- Females. Yeah, so, I announced you now man and wife- Sorry wrong line. I announce the competition begin!"

The whole crowd cheered and screamed, throwing small stones and smelly objects at the real Dora. They liked Jungkook more because he was sexier and not annoying like that little hoe who can't see anything. Jungkook almost cried at the overwhelming feel.

"Guys, yo chill. Now I'll explain you the rules of this round. Dora, you dudes will have 5 seconds to answer. You will get 1 point for one correct answer, and -1." Both of them and the audience gasped at the statement. "Yes, there's negative marking. So better be quick and act smart."

Jungkook gazed at Boots and the monkey mumbled an 'I gotchu fam', making Jungkook relax. Dora kinda noticed it but couldn't get what he said because there was too much of smoke to see clearly. Special thanks to Tata.

"Okay, y'all write your answers on the give slate with a chalk. You'll have to stop writing when I clap. No cheating or you'll get disqualified. Ready Latinas?"

Jungkook nodded.

Dora nodded.

"First question; what is Dora's last name?" As soon as Boots' question finished Jungkook wrote quickly and raised his hand, signalling that he was done. Soon the same action was followed by Dora.

"Okay. Show." Boots yelled and Jungkook and Dora both lifter their slates up in the air, giving the perfect view of their answer to each and all. The answers written over them were-

"Marquez" and "Explorer"

Jungkook looked at her and gasped. "You don't even know the real name lmao."

"Did you just said L-M-A-O out loud?" Dora asked him in disbelief. Jungkook clicked his tongue and sassed. Pointing a finger at her he stood up and danced with his slate in his hands. "Dude, why is she twerking? It's the wrong answer." Dora spoke and Jungkook stopped dancing as soon as he heard what the real Dora said.

Jungkook was the one who wrote 'Explorer'. Dora's full name was 'Dora Marquez'. Which Jungkook clearly didn't know, nobody knew.

Everyone glared at Jungkook and shook their heads in disappointment. "No! I knew it, thought y'all won't know. And Boots, ain't I correct?" Jungkook asked with pleading eyes. Tata's heart stopped working when Jungkook did that. He looked so damn kissable. Tata wanted to kiss him all over his face and put him in his pocket and protect him from all the bad things in the world.