28.

I'm back! Also, is anyone good at making book trailers? I want help :( I can't do shit. Message me or write on my message board if you are willing to help. Thank you.

][][][][][

"For the last time- I AM NOT WEARING THAT!" Jungkook yelled on top of his lungs, throwing the weird looking outfit on Jimin's face. But Jimin ducked and it hit Joon the intelligentsia.

"Why always me? Why can't you do it, Jimin? Or ask your Husband to do it!"

Jimin blushed a little when Jungkook called Joon as Jimin's husband, it was a new relationship for Jimin and all the relationship are sweet in the beginning. Anyway Jimin got up from Joon's lap, grabbing the costume in his hand.

"You have to do it! I can't do it because I'll be helping Joonie, he knows the village, and Tata can't do it because they know him. So we are left with you as an only option."

Jimin explained to the sad boy, who was actually sad this time. "Please, Kookie. For Hoseokie. He must be in danger"

Jungkook's eyes sparkled when Jimin said Hoseok's name. If it was for Hoseok, then Jungkook was ready to do it. They were best buddies and that's all took Jungkook to get dressed up.

And that's how Jungkook ended up looking like this-

Everyone were serious, they weren't laughing- they really weren't. It was a serious situation, why would they laugh? That too on Jungkook dressed up as Dora... Hell to the fucking NO!-

"I swear to fucking god- I'll fuck each one of you with a cactus if y'all don't shut your whore asses up!" Okay, so everyone-

Jimin fell on the ground, laughing, Tata couldn't take it so he ran away wheezing, Boots was high on weed so he almost died laughed.

The only person who wasn't laughing was Joon, he was crying instead because it was his favourite costume and Jungkook put it up better than him.

"Shut up!" Jungkook yelled for the nth time.

Their plan to rescue Hoseok from the other tribe was simple. All they had to do was-

1) Jungkook and Boots were going to distract all the cannibals, pretending to be Dora, because all of them were Dora stans as once she visited their tribe.

2) Tata will keep an eye on Jungkook if he gets in trouble. As a quick backup.

3) Jimin and Joon will find out Hoseok.