32.

Since it has been months I updated this book, I'll give y'all a small recap of the previous chapter. I know you can just scroll up and read, but who's gonna do some much of work, right?

I missed y'all so much. And finally got the inspiration to start writing again.

Enjoy reading.

Jungkook was still staring at him with admiring eyes. He saw the way Tata bite his lower lip and pushed his face deeper into the nape of Jungkook's neck. Smelling him, intake the scent and filling up his lungs with it.

"You- You smell like..." Tata mumbled against Jungkook's skin, making the boy weak in the knees by the vibrations created by his husky voice. Jungkook was already wrecked emotionally, on the inside he just wanted Tata to make love to him, hugging him firmly and never let him leave the warmth that he was getting embraced in right then.

"Like?" Jungkook asked, unsure of the feeling he was about to get by the answer, because the older's response could be anything. But Jungkook wanted to know, he wanted to hear something special, something which would be stupid to expect from a man-eater, but he wanted it.

And then he said something which broke Jungkook's control over his emotions. Something lit up in his heart, getting the same feeling when Sehun proposed, the same feeling when he had his first time with the person he loved. The same feeling he was searching for years.

The same feeling when Tata held him in his strong arms, pulling away from the hug, opening his eyes. Looking at Jungkook, he said, "You smell like Home."

"I legit thought you were gonna say piss." Jungkook let out with a snigger and Tata laughed, kissing Jungkook on his cherry lips which were chapped due to lack of lip care products. Yeah, Boots stole his lip balm.

"But... are you serious? I smell like Home to you?" Jungkook ask, looking into Tata's eyes. As if he was searching for all his answers in there, which he found but couldn't explain.

"Yes, you small so sweet." Tata said, rubbing his rough palms on Jungkook soft smooth back. The touch send loving chills down Jungkook's spine, his eyes closed by their own. "You have the same small as my Mom's."

"WHAT? ARE YOU MOTHER-ZONING ME? DO I LOOK LIKE FUCKING YOONBUM TO YOUR CANNIBAL ASS SANGWOO?"

Just one sentence:

-Jungkook killed the mood.

"Jungkook, I was about to fuck you real good. But- you see that cactus right there?" Tata asked, pointing his finger at a big cactus on the ground. Jungkook's eyes found the cactus so he nodded because he ain't blind and could clearly see the plant.

"You see that, yeah? Now go and Shove that cactus up your ass."

"Nuu! I want your Diqué, Senpai!" Jungkook whined like any Korean boo would do and called Tata Senpai (Since they don't know Senpai is a Japanese word not Korean).

Tata thought enough of the cringe and let's have some good ass. So he pulled Jungkook into his arms and crashed his lips on Jungkook's, kissing him with all the passion he has left in his body and mind.

Making nasty kissing noises was turning on both of them. Tata held Jungkook's butt and gave it a little squeeze, which made Jungkook let out a choked moan. Very satisfying for Tata's ears.

"Babe, take off your cloths." Tata whispered sexily in Jungkook's ears, and he started stripping. He unbuttoned his pants, Tata pulled his top out. And then they started making out vigorously.