3.

Y'all liking the story?

“If this is the last time we’re talking, then I wanna tell you that- I still love you, Sehun.” Jungkook confessed with tears in his eyes. It was excruciating for Jungkook as well as Sehun. “It hurts, Sehun. It hurt. I know this is not the right time and place, but… please come back.” Jungkook begged which made Sehun’s heart throb.

“Jungkook, I-” Sehun begin but couldn’t say more as the computer screen went off. “Jungkook? Jungkook! Can you hear me?” Sehun shook the monitor but Jungkook’s voice didn’t answer.

“Shit!” Jungkook cursed under his breath as he turned off the computer when he heard footsteps walking towards him. He quickly grabbed the sharp cutter from the nightstand and ran to the mini fridge. Lights were still off so it became easy to hide in. but still Jungkook was scared, as there could be some men who’s gonna eat him raw.

Jungkook sat inside the mini fridge and stood there for some time. The door opened.

][][][][][

“I just hope he’s safe.” Hoseok said while Jimin was crying. Jimin always cry. Joon stood near Tata, who was trying to find something in Hoseok’s hair. But he couldn’t find anything so he just massaged Hoseok’s scalp wondering how smooth his hair are.

“Stop playing with his hair, you bitch!” Joon grumbled and Tata rose a brow. “Look, I have nothing to do. M’ thinking and freaking about Flesh burn. I don’t know anything about it. It’s stupid as hell!” Tata yelled, frustrated.

“I know b-” Joon began but Tata interrupted him saying something which Joon didn’t want to hear.

“Baeku was a coward! He left us, Joon. This is all his fault!”

Joon tensed up, “Tata, stop it. Blaming your brother won’t help. Think about the pray. Think about yourself!” Joon snapped.

Tata hated his older brother, he was just a kid when his brother ran away. Leaving behind his people and his monarchy behind.

10 YEARS AGO

“Baeku, where are you going?” Little Tata asked, his older brother just ruffled his hair and squeezed his cheeks. “I’m going to the place where people can love freely, Tata.” Baeku explained and baby Tata blinked his big almond like eyes.

“Take me with you, please. I can’t live without you, Baeku. Please.” The little boy begged and Baeku’s heart filled with guilt. He was leaving his younger brother, all alone.

“I-I can’t, I’m sorry. Forgive me. And promise me one thing,” Baeku let out, he was still trying not to cry, trying to gather up the courage to run away. “Promise?” Baby questioned, innocent. Baeku’s heart broke a little watching his baby brother like this, naïve and helpless.

“Don’t be like me, don’t sacrifice your people for the sake of your own happiness. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to meet you or not, but I want you to be powerful and strong. Want you to rule. Want you to be free. Not like me. M’ nothing but a selfish lover.”

“What is a lover?” Tata asked crossing his arms, with a pout formed on his lips. “You see that boy?” Baeku said, pointing at a boy who was standing at the entrance of the shed. “Chan?” Tata knew who the boy was.

Chanyeol was Baeku’s pray for flesh burn. “Yes, Chan. He is the one who I love, Tata. We are lovers.” Baeku explained, Tata looked at Chan who was simply smiling at the little boy. “Do you love him more than me?” Tata asked, gasping.