27.

Yo I'm back. :))

][][][][][

"You whipped for him bruh." Boots repeated for the seven thousand eight hundred and twenty third time and Tata rolled his eyes. "I don't understand what's yo problem, man? Just go and eat his ass. I've been dying to watch some Taekook action!" The monkey practically begged, but Tata, being the cunning cannibal didn't accept that he was started to like Jungkook.

"C'mon man, do you remember? When you fell in love, y'all were so young and innocent then." Tata closed his eyes as Boots' words fell on his ear, banging his eardrums and only one name was echoing in his mind. Jungkook. Boots walked towards Tata and sat on his lap.

"Now I'mma sing Remember the time by Michael Jackson, okay? Ahem Ahem- Do you remember? How it all began?" Boots started singing the soothing song, he was literally sounding like real Michael Jackson for the moment, maybe because his voice was same as Michael's. He kept singing in his feels

For the first time when he saw Jungkook. "He was crying, looking at me with pleading eyes. I-I feel-"

"What do you feel about it now, Tata?"

"Guilty."

The way he cried and his pearl like tears were dribbling down his soft cheeks. Asking Tata to free him and let him go. The fear in his eyes stated that he didn't want to be there anymore. He was afraid of dying. Afraid of getting eaten up by the deadly humans.

"Then what caught your attention? What seemed like heaven to you?"

"His s-smile."

When he smiled for the first time. It feels like small scented candles are glowing in the most subtle manner, making the whole darkness fade away and replacing it by the enchanting light.

"What about his eyes? Tell me more."

"His eyes are- his eyes are unpredictable."

Remembering the time when they kissed for the first time. How Jungkook's eyes were shimmering when their lips met and their breaths mixed together due to the closeness of their warm bodies.

"His lips were so soft, I wanna- wanna kiss him again."

Kissing every inch of the younger's lips, tasting the warmth of his tongue in his own mouth made Tata feel dizzy.

"Then go. Do it. Kiss him."

][][][][][