1.

"I slept for like fucking 20 minutes and you got us into trouble. AGAIN! Congratulations! That's your new record, Jeon." Hoseok whispered yelled, annoyed. Rolling his eyes. "Jimin, stop crying. Jin will send help and we'll soon be out of this shit." Jungkook assured but Jimin just continued to cry.

"This is all your fault, you agreed to this stupid ass contract." Hoseok snapped and Jungkook frowned, "How is this my fault? I didn't know something like this would happen." Jungkook whispered, anger evident in his voice.

"You didn't ask me, or Jimin or Jin. Plus you let naked strangers inside our cabin. How fucking smart." Hoseok said and Jungkook's eyes got watery, Jimin noticed, "This isn't his fault, it was me. Who let them in," Jimin lied.

Hoseok rose a brow and looked at him for a while. "Oh, really?" The blacked haired boy asked and Jimin nodded. "Yes, Jungkook was in the bathroom. He was shitting." Jimin was just trying to save Jungkook, because if Hoseok wasn't tied up-side-down to those bamboo sticks, he'd have totally chopped off Jungkook's dick and stick it up to his forehead to make him look like an unicorn.

Yes, their legs and hands were tied up to bamboo sticks, and were carried by huge naked men. They were being kidnaped... By Cannibals.

][][][][][

"We can't get their locating sir, also their trackers are defused. No messages no signals." Sehun informed Jin and the boy just pressed his hand to his head, massaging it a little. "How much time will it take to reach their last location?" Jin questioned, Sehun looked at his tablet and swiped the screen a few time. "Four days, three hours." the black haired boy informed.

Jin tensed up, "They are in danger, Sehun. We have to save them. Send help and get them out of that place as soon as possible!" the taller boy commanded and Sehun nodded, firmly.

I just hope they're safe. Jin prayed, biting his lips, the boy looked at the photo on his working desk.

][][][][][

The huge nude men walked into the shed like place. Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook were hoping that those men weren't the one they were looking for.
Yeah, the above statement makes no sense but at the same time, it makes a lot of sense.

Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok and Jeon Jungkook were the most recognised Journalists. The best in their whole department. They were known as 'The Three J's'. Jin, the CEO it the company decided to make a group of these three because they were too good in their specialized field.

Let's know more about 'The Three J's'

Park Jimin

Age - 23

Field - Celebrity Journalism.