2.

Sehun looks like this in the book.

DADDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Okay now something very important-

Guys, whenever the cannibals (Tata, Joon, etc) talk, they actually talk in their language 'Tupi'. And because we don't understand Tupi for Shit, I'll translate it in English. Don't get confuse when they'll talk in English in front of Jk, Jhope or Jimin. They'll still talk in Tupi, the cannibals can't understand English and out journalists are one of us, they know Tupi.

“I accept your challenge, Tata. We’ll meet tomorrow at 5, make sure not to run away like your brother,” Zamba smirked, he walked out of the shed with his wife. Mela turned her face and winked at Tata.

“What the fuck was that? Tata, are you outta your mind?” Joon snapped, “He punched me, Joon! He’ll throw me out of the tribe if he’ll be the next leader.” Tata let out worriedly.

“Wait a second... I-I think, I can help you.” Joon said, a smirk appeared on his face and Tata frowned, “How?” he asked. “Come with me-” and Joon dragged Tata with him to the hut where he kept Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin.

][][][][][

Jin was beyond worried, he just kept on asking Sehun for instant updates. But sadly he got nothing in return.

“I want them alive and safe! What the fuck are those forest rangers doing, Sehun? They it has been 6 hours and we still don’t know shit about them. Where are your best men at?” Jin brawled, upset. Everything was getting out of hands.

“Sir, we’re trying our best. Our professionals are on the way, it’ll take them 4 days to reach that please, because the only transport we can use is a ship.” Sehun informed. He was helpless too, but Jin wasn’t sitting quiet. He was panicking every minute.

“Sehun, then why don’t you tell those rangers to USE A FUCKING HELICOPTER?” Jin yelled and Sehun lowered his head, disappointed. “We can’t, it’s- it’s not safe.” Sehun mumbled. Jin rose a brow and hummed.

“And why is it not safe?” he asked, calmly.  “Because the helicopter might alert them, chief. They will attack us, and finding Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok will get harder.” Sehun explained. Jin sighed, he dropped himself on his chair.

“Don’t worry, they’ll be fine.” Sehun assured, but Jin wasn’t even listening. He just nodded and ordered the boy to leave him alone.