19.

Y'all dumb hoes didn't know Maka was Mark Tuan. i'm disappointed smh. Also those who don't know Baeku is Baekhyun.

 Also those who don't know Baeku is Baekhyun

][][][][][

Jungkook was sitting on his backpack with no underwear on. "People who love crabs have elephant tits!" Jungkook yelled and Tata laughed. He was laughing the whole time because Jungkook had tuned red due to crying. Only people with balls bitten by crabs will understand the pain.

Jungkook took out a can of cold orange soda and placed it near his testis. "Ah- this is weirdly relaxing." Jungkook let out sighs of relief. Suddenly Jungkook wanted to pee so he walked behind a big tree, where he'd pee without any hesitation. But then he saw there a weird egg faced crab which reminded him of Jimin's husband. Jungkook flicked him away and peed happily ever after.

Meanwhile Tata was checking out Jungkook's stuff, which means he was taking everything out of his backpack and trashing it. The cannibal found out a few cool things like trimmer, Condoms, Lube, Cheetos, Chanyeol's dairy, Watermelon, Belgium chocolate ice c-

"Wait, what? Why is Chan's stuff in Jungoo's thing?" That sounded so damn vulgar. Tata sighed and waited for Jungkook to come back and answer his questions about his robbery in Tata's place. And what is in the dairy? Do Jungkook know about what's inside it? Oh damn- maybe Jungkook can help him find his brother!

After peeing for 10 minute Jungkook returned, "Who the fuck pees for 10 minutes straight?" Tata grumbled, irritated. Jungkook pouted, "Tata, don't be a meanie. I'm going away from you, huh!" Jungkook whined and Tata frowned.

"What are you trying to do?" Tata asked when he saw Jungkook climbing- trying to climb up a tree. He failed miserably.

"I am climbing this tree because I don't wanna see your face! Also, crabs won't eat my balls up there." Jungkook brawled, turning his face to the tree and trying to climb it again. But a weird thing caught the younger's attention and he screamed when he saw the molester monkey from before. The monkey smirked and jumped on Jungkook.

Jungkook let out a girly scream and ran here and there for a couple of minutes, he didn't notice that Monkey just jumped on him, smacked his face and got off. Tata and Monkey were sitting near the fire, monkey drank Jungkook banana milk and Tata eat his fries.