Chapter 28

I roll out of bed, moaning.
"Oh cmon Marcel. I thought you wanted to go and see Nattaaliieee." My mom teases as I roll my eyes and stand up, stretching.
"Oh mom." I laugh and close my door on her. I yawn and make my bed, opening the window. It was a nice morning out. Foggy, yet nice. I look in the mirror and at the clock. At the mirror, at the clock, at the mirror, than the clock. I could really use a shower. I got time.
"Crap crap crap." I mutter under my breath.
I see my moms head poke out of her bedroom.
"Are you seriously taking a shower Marcel? You only have 25 minutes."
"Only? Mom. I can take a shower in 6 minutes." I laugh and close the door as I hear her sigh through the cracks of the door. I quickly take a shower. A nice warm one. Even though it was quite nice outside, I still took a warm shower. Relaxed my sore body from the work outs I'm not used to. Today I had gym. I had gym 1 time every week because I'm in so much higher classes. All the extra ones. 2 levels of 3 other classes. Okay. I should shut up. I'm probably boring you. I jump out of the shower and get dressed quickly. I choose to wear a sleeveless tank today. Weird right? Well, it suited me now. It really did. No joke. I squeeze, yes, squeeze into my skinny jeans and walk out. I had 15 minutes before I had to leave. Oh mom. I roll my eyes once again and walk into my room, slipping on my shoes. I walk downstairs, grabbing my sweatshirt and phone. I see Gemma staring at her phone, sitting at the table with a half eaten toast in front of her.
"You're not gonna get anywhere if all you do is text every single second of your life." I mumble.
"Well, you're not me do don't judge." She grins and looks up, looking at me and looks back down as her grin fades.
"How'd you sleep." I ask.
"Great. I heard you talking late at night. About 11:30 or so was it?" She shuts her phone off and looks at me, finishing up her piece of toast.
"Yeah. I was on Skype with Natalie."
"Oh we're you? I thought mom didn't let you stay up that late."
"Her exact words were "I don't care" Gemma." I sigh and toast my toast in the toaster.
"My exact words were you cannot stay up any later than 10:15."
I jump to the sound of my moms voice.
"Oh uh... Oops?" My eyes widen and I look down quickly. She laughs. I'll let you off THIS ONE TIME! Other then now, you'll be grounded Mr."
I sigh as my toast pops out.
"Sorry." I laugh silently and take a bite of my warm toast. Yum. Plain was just how I liked it.

GUYS THANKS FOR THE 602 VIEWS! THIS IS CRAZY! PLEASE HELP ME GET ABUNCH OF VOTES (35) AND A FEW MORE COMMENTS FOR MISTAKES OR ANYTHING! IF U HAVE A PINTEREST PLZ SHARE ON THERE AND JUST PLZ PLZ PLZ IM TRYING SO HARD!