Chapter 14

"Come on in Marcel!" Says Natalie, closing the door behind me as I make my way in. I look around silently.

"I like your house." I smile and sit down on the couch.

"Thanks. And I forgot to tell you over the phone. My mom and sister won't be here until around 12 or so. We have lots of time to study than too."

"Sounds great."

Turns out we never even studied. We talked the WHOLE 4 hours we were together. It was an incredible conversation. It seemed to last for ever and it's probably because it did. After the 2 hour mark of coming there I ask

"Are we even going to study?" I laugh and joke about it, knowing that we will. Guess not. It's not like we had a test tomorrow anyways. It was on Friday. That's all.

"Well, it was really fun talking to you." I say, standing up.

"Wait. You don't HAVE to go" She looks at her mom and her mom shrugs.

"He can stay if he wants to and his mom lets him."

"I actually told my mom I would be home by 4."

It was only 2:30.

"Why'd you say that?" Natalie asks, confused.

"Well, I..."

"You what Marcel. Spit it out." She stands up and walks to me, smiling.

"You can say anything to me."

I sigh.

"Nooooo. It's embarrassing."

"Oh shush. Just tell me!" She says poking my shoulder.

"I can't believe your making me do this." I grab her hand and walk out, yelling "I'll have her back by 3:30 Ms.Newton!" As we walk out to my car.

"Where are you taking me now?" She asks laughing as she gets in the car.

"Please don't laugh when I show you. I'm taking it seriously."

We arrive in front of this old, dark looking building. The place looks familiar to me, but to her, the expression on her face shows me that she really doesn't wanna go in it.

"What the heck." She says as she gets out of the car.

"When you walk in, don't make eye contact with people. You will think their going to kill you if you look at them. They probably could too."

We walk in as her mouth drops.

"You do this now? Why didn't you ever tell me? No wonder you look so much more buff from the last time I saw you!"