Chapter 27

"I don't wanna go to school..." I say through the screen to Natalie on Skype. It was 11 at night and I couldn't fall asleep. My mom didn't care either. She said as long as I get SOME sleep. So there ya have it. My mom was very protective over me. Not.
"Oh cmon babe. Schools not at all bad. Also your grades are really good still. They haven't dropped and your not gonna get any dumber."
I watch her frown form into a smile and I smile back.
"You're right Nat..." I shrug and lay down shutting off 1 light, leaving just a little on.
"I wish you were here with me." I smile and turn the computer to the empty space beside me in my bed.
"See? It's empty..." I mumble.
I see her laugh and make a cute frown she always does.
"I would come over but my mom would probably kill me and she would probably make me go to the doctors and get a microchip in my head before I come over. She's so careful of what I do. She barely trusts me and I've only been late and unreasonable that one time when we fell asleep in your car."
"True, true." I say, yawning.
"Babe, you should get going to sleep. You're tired, I can tell."
"Noooo. I don't wanna leave you."
"No. Go to sleep. I insist."
I hear the clock ding 12.
"Good morning." I laugh.
"Oh shush and go to sleep!"
I laugh and wave goodbye.
"Love you!"
"Love you more!"
"Love you most." I smile again and close my computer, setting it off to the side. She was amazing. I'm so blessed to have her. I fell asleep thinking of her. Probably for the rest of my teenage years too. I hope. She's all I ever wanted and I got her. I smile and fall asleep.

THANKS FOR THE 571 VIEWS PEOPLE! AND THE 21 VOTES ILYSM