Chapter 11

I drive into my driveway for the night. I get out slowly. So sore. I don't know why. I guess it's because I never really swam before. I did a lot when I was in the middle age. Not anymore though. I don't have the time. I guess...

I lock my car and walk in the door silently. It was late. My mom and Gemma were asleep. I didn't wanna wake them. I walk upstairs, trying not to make a sound. I walk into my room and close the door. Tonight was fun. I made a new friend. I know I can trust her. Natalie. Who would've thought a girl would be my first friend of high school. I know I haven't. At all. The least I expected was to even make a friend. Anyone. I groan as I lay down on my bed on my back. Why was I so darn sore?

"Geez..." I mumble under my breath as I stand back up and look in the mirror.

My hair was down. The same way it was when I woke up this morning. I was starting to get used to the look. I take off my shirt and and admire all my tattoos. I never really looked at them this way. Was Natalie starting to change me? Tomorrow would be Sunday. Dangit. I want to go back to school. I want to see how people act. Wait. Did I just say I WANNA go back to school? I sit there and stare at myself. She is changing me. But in a good way. Right?

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT! IM AT A GYM WATCHING PEOPLE LIFT WEIGHTS! HA! WELL THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE 34 VIEWS SO FAR! IM EXCITED TO TRY AND GET TO 100. AS SOON AS I FINISH THIS BOOK (which will probably be until chapter 50 or so) I WILL MAKE ANOTHER ONE. PROBABLY A 5SOS ONE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. THANKS EVERYBODY!