Chapter 19

I wake up to a knock on my door.

"Marcel! You're going to be late for school!" I hear my mom yell, walking down the stairs. I moan and roll over on my side. I didn't want to get up. I felt a small headache coming along. Was that a stomach ache too? Marcel. No. You're going to school. It's not like people haven't seen you like this before. They did last week. You'd be fine. Just get up already. I roll out of bed and look at the clock. 6:45. I had to be at school at 7. Or at least 7:10. Somewhere around that time. I run my hands through my hair as I walk to my drawers. I pick out a blank white t-shirt with my usual black skinny jeans and shoes. Nothing special. I brush my hair with my fingers to the way I like it. Not greased to the side all neat. I decide to wear my contacts today. I still wore glasses. I never minded glasses. In fact, they look pretty good on the new me. I take out both contacts and put them in. I looked up and realized I put in the ones that made my eyes more green. They were greener than ever. People will probably wonder...Nah. I'll go with it. I walk downstairs quickly as the clock turns 7:53.

"Hi sweetie. You finally woke up. I was about to come and-" she's cut off as she turns around and sees my appearance.

"Marcel. That again?"

"What..." I say as I grab an apple and some milk from the fridge.

"Your wardrobe has suddenly changed all the way. Your not so cute anymore."

"So...you're saying I'm ugly or hot?" I laugh and take a bite of my apple.

She shakes her head and smiles.

"Oh my. Well, you better hurry up Marcel! School starts soon ya know!"

"I know I know."

I finish my milk and apple. I throw the core away. I kiss my mom on the cheek and wave goodbye as I walk out. I was nervous. Yes. Nervous. Even though people have seen me this way more than once. I don't get it. Why did I feel this way? Was it because of what I was thinking last night? Of getting noticed by doing something bad? I would never so that. Would I? No. I won't. Don't do it Marcel. Your a straight A student and that will not change. You don't need any C's or D's. I could go with a B. Especially if I'm changing like this. And...and...and Natalie. Ever since I met Natalie I've had my mind on her every minute. Any-who.

I hop into my car and drive off to school. 6:58 the clock says. Perfect. Just gonna make it.

I get to school and hop out of my car. I walk in school as I get a few whispers and glances. I ignore them. But it's not a bad thing anymore. It's...almost a good thing. Almost. I'm not too sure. I'm not even used to my new self yet. Yet.

THANKS FOR THE 128 VIEWS! I HOPE UR LIKING THE STORY SO FAR! I HOPEFULLY WILL BE MAKING 35 or 55 CHAPTERS IN WHICH THAT IS MY GOAL! <3 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE! JUST 1 PERSON MAYBE? HAHA! THANKS GUYS! HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN TOO!