Chapter 4

Cmon cmon. I stare at the clock. 5 more minutes. 5 more minutes. I tap my foot quietly as the teacher senses the urge of the students to get out of the school. It was Friday. Did I say that already? I can't remember. I just like Friday's. It means no school for 2 days. And that means a break from Damian and his friends for 2 days. 3 minutes. Time is not going by fast. I need to get out of here. Even though I'm good at school and am a straight A student, doesn't mean I always LOVE school. That's what everybody else thought...

1 minute. Okay. I can wait 1 minute. Some students start to pack up their papers already. We never had homework on Fridays. Usually. If we were lucky at least. The bell rings and people rush out of their seats and to their lockers.

"Have a good weekend!" Yells the teacher, watching the chaos.

I silently pack my papers and walk to my locker taking my time even though I wanna get out of here as soon as I can.

"Hi!"

I turn around and see Natalie walking towards me.

"Uh, hi."

She came back. Why is that? Does she really like me? Or is this just a set up?

"How was class."

"Boring..."

"Yes. Same here. My first day wasn't the BEST but whatever."

I nod and grab my backpack, shutting my locker door.

"So, Marcel. I wanna get to know you."

"Did someone set y-you up to talk to m-me?"

"Why would someone do that?"

I shake my head and walk away, out the doors heading to my car.

"Wait! Marcel!"

She runs after me to my car.

"Why don't you wanna talk?"

"Usually people don't talk to me. I m not used to it. Sorry Natalie."

"Oh. I see. It's fine. Well..." She digs through her pockets.

"Here." She hands me a note with all 7 digits on it.

"Call me. I wanna get to know you. You seem interesting." She smiles and walks away, smoothing her hair out as she gets into her car and drives away.

What just happened. Did she really just give me her phone number? Is it real? I guess I would find out tonight. For now, I just needed to get home and remember it was Friday.

EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ONLY 5 VIEWS ON THIS IM ENJOYING IT A LOT! :D PLEASE SHARE AND VOTE! IM STILL TRYING TO UPDATE EVERYDAY! IVE ACTUALLY JUST MADE THESE 4 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY THOUGH SO IDK WHAT U SHOULD EXPECT :P ENJOY AND PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS STORY NOTICED BY THE PUBLIC!!!!!