Chapter 13

I get out of the car as the clock just turns 9. They should be ending right now. People stare at me. People as in from my school. They don't recognize me at all. I wonder if this was a good or bad thing. I walk over to Damian. He was tall. But I think I grew. I did. I was taller now. Wow. What's happening to me? Am I about to do this?

"Damian..." I say looking down on him.

Damian looks at me.

"Oh hello? I didn't catch your name bro?"

"It's Marcel." I say pushing him up against the school wall.

"You touch her ever again, your gone."

His eyes widen as he struggles to get out of my grip.

"Got it?"

"Y-y-yeah! I-i got it Marcy!"

I grip him tighter.

"And my names not Marcy. It's Marcel."

I release my grip on him as he falls to the ground, catching his breath.

What have I done? Will I get caught? Oh my god Marcel your a monster. But wow. He was big. Muscles ahoy. Maybe I should work out...yeah that's it. I need to join the gym or something. I walk away with a grin on my face, knowing this is just the start. Some girls stare and whisper, and try to get me to notice them. I can't believe this was happening. One girl had changed me from total nerd to total jerk. But a good jerk. Sorta. More like a jock. Sorta. I get back into my car and drive away. When I get home, Gemma rushes to me.

"W-what did he say Marcel! What did h-he say!!!"

"He said he won't hurt you. I made sure he meant it too." I smile and walk back upstairs. It was 10:30 now and I had 3 missed calls on my answering machine on my phone. It was Natalie. Weird. Does she want to hang out again? No. That can't be. Or could it?

"Hello?"

"Hey Natalie. Why'd you call?"

"I...I just uh...wanted to know if you wanted to hang out again or something. Maybe we can study together. I don't know."

You picture her shrugging to herself on the other side of the line and smiling to herself.

"Yeah of course! Should I come to your house?"

"Yeah! For a change that would be nice."

"Cool. I'll be there in a few" I say hanging up and changing my clothes since I still haven't changed from this morning. I throw on some skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I slip on my boots, that I got from Gemma a few years ago. I haven't grown from than, surprisingly, so I still fit in them. I put on my grey beanie and walk downstairs.

"Woah there. Where do you think your going? With all those books and folders?" My mom says laughing.

"To go study with Natalie."

"Great! Make sure to ONLY study."

"Oh my god mom." I blush and walk out as I hear her say,

"And let's get rid of those boots!"

I roll my eyes. I can picture Gemma saying "Hey! I gave him those boots!"

I hop into my car and drive to her place. 512 Johnson Blvd. Ah ha. There we go. I pull beside the curb and walk up to her door.

Thanks guys for all the views once again! Vote and add! Thanks!