Chapter 18

I get home and walk straight to my room, changing right away. Yes. My mom has no idea I'm working out. She thinks I go to the library. Just the library. I change into just my shirt and boxers. It was later anyways. No one would see me except maybe my mom and Gemma. I lay down on my bed and moan. I'm even more sore now and it's not even the next day. Thank god it was Sunday today. But wait. Didn't I say I wanted to go to school before? Because I...suddenly "changed"? I said that right? If I did, I didn't know what I was thinking. I guess I was so caught up into the moment since I was overwhelmed by my change. If you wanna put it that way. I sit up and check my phone. A text message. From who? I just dropped Natalie off 10 minutes ago. I don't see why she would text me. But the only thing was, it wasn't her.

"Who the heck is this?" I mumble quietly, answering the text. It said "Hey Marcel."

Just a simple, "Hey Marcel."

Weird. I reply saying "Who is this?"

I put my phone down and stand up, stretching and cracking my fingers. I walk to my window and open it. I was still hot from the work out. I needed a shower. That's it. A shower. I take off my shirt and and walk to my bathroom. I take a warm shower, washing my thoughts away by the warmth of the water. It was what I needed to relax my muscles and everything. I can't even tell you how much I was hurting. Was this how it felt for the big men that workout everyday like this or are they used to it by now?

I get out as the clock dings 11 times reminding me its already 11. I did have school. Tomorrow. I thought today was Saturday. Wait what. I'm confused. I hop out of the shower and try my hair with the towel, ruffling my hands in my hair. I walk out and head downstairs. Gemma and my mom are now asleep. I sigh and turn off a lamp on the desk in the corner of the living room. I walk up back to my bedroom and look out my window once again. My mood has changed. Apparently showers make me sad now? I laugh at the thought. Maybe it's because I had school tomorrow. But what's wrong with school? I don't think I'll get bullied. I didn't get bullied for the last week. I've been like this since Natalie has come here and that was a week ago. So, I've been like this for over 7 days. It's hard to think of me as the nerdy, weird, bullies Marcel. It really was. And when I was that Marcel, I never thought I would be the tough, jerky Marcel. Jerky didn't seem like the right word did it? I was still all caught up in the moment when I strangled Damian by his neck and nearly knocked every last bit of air out of him. Even without punching him. I close my window blinds and shut my light off. I crawl into bed, laying on top of the covers. I fall asleep to the soft noise of rain falling on the roof. It started raining? Where was I? Huh. I'm losing it. You're loosing it Marcel. Get it together. You have school tomorrow. People will definitely see you someone different tomorrow. If they didn't know who I was last week, I was to make sure they would know this week for sure. But by doing what? I couldn't get myself into trouble. Or could I?

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 106 VIEWS EVERYBODY! IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH HALLOWEEN EVENTS AND ALL THAT STUFF AND I REALLY HAVENT BEEN FEELING LIKE WRITING SOME MORE AAAANNNNDDDD CONGRATS TO THE BOYS FOR THE AAMAZZZIINNGGG STEAL MY GIRL VIDEO! IM ACTUALLY TRYING TO BREAK THE VEVO RECORD RIGHT NOW BUT WERE ONLY AT 3,476,927 VIEWS AND WE HAVE TO GET IT TO 9k BY SOMETIME TONIGHT OR IDK LOL AND THERE WAS A REALLY WEIRD NOISE THAT JUST CAME FROM OUT OF NO WHERE IT SOUNDED LIKE A DOG I DONT THINK IT WAS MY DOG THOUGH 0-0 DA HECK??????