Chapter 15

I laugh and walk pass all the large, buff men.

"They look like they're all taking steroids." She says quietly.

"Be careful what you say. They also can hear pretty darn good." I smile and walk over to the private weight room that I rented out for today. I close the door.

"You ready?"

"Wait what? Ready for what?" I can see the confusion mixed with panic in her eye.

"Relax. Here, go change into these."

I hand her a fresh bought outfit from Kohl's.

"You mean I have to work out?"

"Of course you do!"

"Well, at least it's a good excuse to be with you." She smiles and walks into the bathroom quickly, shutting the door.

What. What did she just say. "At least it's a good excuse to be with you." I replay in my head repeatedly. Wow. It almost felt weird but really good at the same time. She actually wanted to be with me. Even if it meant she had to do something she didn't wanna do. Not that she HAS to do this. But she didn't push it away. Weird. Sorta. Right?

"Walla!" She says opening the door. She's in the shorts and tank top I bought for her. Woah. Different look. She has an amazing body. Like, wow. Marcel, shut up. Geez.

"You look great!" I say smiling.

"I chose the right things."

She grins as she puts her hair back into a pony tail.

"I'm ready to do this thang!" She walks awkwardly over to the weights and lifts a small 10 pounder up.

I roll my eyes.

"Oh no. We aren't doing those ones." I grin.

"Marcel. I'm not stupid." She giggles and moves on to the 20 pounders.

"These ones of course."

I shake my head for a nope.

"Nope. Sorry. Not those ones either."

Her smile fades away.

"'Marcel I can't lift anything heavier than 40 pounds! What do you want me to do?"

"40 pounds." I smile and nudge her shoulder playfully.

OH MY HEAVENS! 75 VIEWERS! WHERE THE HAY DID THAT COME FROM! THANK YOU EVERYBODY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE! JUST ONE VOTER PLEASE? JUST ONE! ATLEAST! I WANNA FEEL SUCCESS! (Although I'm a successful fangirl, staring at a computer shoving fistfuls of food in my mouth all weekend) THANKS SO MUCH! IM STARTING TO FEEL THE SUCCESS AROUND THE CORNER! ITS CALLING MY NAME EVERYBODY! 0.0