Chapter 17

After the workout, were nearly wet. We look terrible. Sweat running down our faces. Hair all messed up. Not to mention she took her hair out of her pony tail. As we get into my car I look at her.

"Good workout?" I ask, smiling and turning the key for the car.

"Yes! I feel so good now! Which is so weird because I've never felt this good since like forever. " she laughs and turns on her radio station she likes.

"That's good. We should do this more often. And by the way, your going to be sore. Very, very sore."

She moans.

"Nnooo. I don't like that feeling."

"Awe. Poor you."

"Oh shush."

On the drive home, I keep glancing over at her. Not because I wanted to, but because I had to. She was bobbing her head up and down and getting into the music. Halfway home I can't help it but laugh.

"What??? You don't like my head bobbing?" She asks, making a pouty face and looking back out the window.

"I never said that. I laughed because I never seen you do that before."

"Ah. I see. Excuses excuses."

"Yeah right." I laugh as I pull up to her house on the curb.

"Wait. Why are you dropping me off?"

"Maybe because it's time to go?" I laugh and get out, as she gets out too.

She laughs and blushes.

"Thank goodness I brought everything than."

I smile and nod, as I shove my hands in my pockets.

"Well it was really fun being with you." She says. She gives me a huge hug.

"We really need to do this A LOT more." She kisses my cheek and walks up to her door, turning around before she goes in and gives me a slight wave.

I wave back and smile. I get back into my car and sit there, staring at the road for over 3 minutes. She kissed me. Not on the lips or anything. But, on the cheek. That means she likes me right? I think so. Usually a girl wouldn't do that if she didn't like someone. But Natalie.

Nope. Pretty sure she kissed me right on the cheek. I smile as I shift the car gear and drive back to my house.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT! IM REALLY TIRED AND IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL! OH YEAH AND GUESS WHAT?!?! I HAD TO REDO MY WHOLE CHAPTER 15 BECAUSE I TYPED ONE LETRER TO UPDATE A WORD I SPELT WRONG AND THE WHOLE THING DELETED! MAJOR GLITCH! LIKE I SAID ILL TRY UPDATING AMAP

As Much As Possible

THANKS GUYS! BYE! AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT OR ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY BECAUSE IM UPDATING ALMOST EVERY SINGLE DAY!