Chapter 21

I smile and sit down in the back of her like always. She turns around and looks at me.

"What?" i say, turning my head to the side, confused. Was she still stunned? No. She couldnt be.

"Marcel. What do you mean what. You kissed me. Out of nowhere!"

"Sorry? I thought you wanted it. And i only like to make you happy"

She smiles and blushes deep red.

"Does this mean anything?"

"What? That I kissed you?"

"Yes..."

"I don't know." I shrug and try to stay calm. Was Natalie wanting to be my girlfriend? This was crazy.

"Okay than..."

She turns around and looks up at the front of the classroom. You can tell she's staring at nothing. She's thinking. Deeply thinking. I wonder of what though. Weird. Maybe about me? Nah. Well, maybe. I DONT KNOW! I've never been so in love before, it's almost weird. Wait no. It is weird. Very weird. For me atleast.

The teacher walks in and mutters under her breath, something about a sitter. Probably for her child. She was young. Newly wed and new parent too. Her newborn son was born a few months ago and she has gotten back into the routine of being a High School teacher. We all didn't ask as many questions and weren't as smart with her because she has been very stressed lately. She was young. 30 years young. Young to have a child I think. But then again, there are high schoolers that get pregnant and look how stressed they are. That's why I never wanted a girlfriend in the first place. Something bad could happen and we could take it too far. The second you know it you will be ignored and thought differently by everyone because you chose to be a parent at a young age. I just find it wrong. Anyways, it's not like I was gonna ever have a girlfriend. I don't care how much I've changed and what has changed about me and what hasn't, the girlfriend thing is staying like that until college. I agreed with myself on that. Not until college. Even though my mom wanted me to start early... I never really knew why. Maybe she thought it would make me break my shell from being so quiet and a loser. Well, guess what mom. I didn't need a girlfriend to break my shell. Just a few helpful, strong words and- Oh yeah. Natalie. She was a girl. Not my girlfriend though so I guess it didn't count. But I just kissed her didn't I? Or was this all a dream? If you would've told me 5 weeks ago that I was gonna be this way, I would've never believed you, but now, I'm starting to think I would believe you.

OMG THANKS FOR THE 236 VIEWS LIKE OMG!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY AND I REALLY WANT U GUYS TO PLZ VOTE! THE 11 VOTES IS JUST FOR THE CHAPTERS! IT COUNTS AS ONE PERSON AND FHAT ONE PERSON IS MY FRIEND! :P IT DONT COUNT! PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME GET THIS UP THERE! IF I GET TO 315 VIEWS BY NOVEMBER, I WILL START A NEW FANFIC AND ALSO KEEP WORKING ON THIS ONE! ALRIGHTY?!?! THANKS EVERYONE!