Katsuki Bakugo: Fight

Start from the beginning

"I really don't like it that he's hitting on Kouta.", growled the man and Mandalay nodded approvingly.

"It's going to end badly if we hand him over to the Villa."

"Kouta's staying with us."

"Are you sure about that still being your choice?", questioned Shouta somberly and Kan crossed his arms in front of his broad chest next to him.
"Zuko already has your boy on his side and he definitely won't leave him behind."

"We still have to try!"

"It not like he could just take him away."

Aizawa lifted a brow at that comment but left it by that. How could he even explain to them that he felt like the Villa had ripped Shouto Todoroki away from him?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The students of class A stood in front of Zuko in exhausted agitation who was grinning at them lazily while looking down at them to assess them.

Tenya could not help himself but to feel uneasy beneath these familiar eyes. He knew that Zuko Idori actually was Izuku Midoriya and thusly Surveye as well. But he would never dare to say it out loud and admit what happened in the past.

His brother was a hero without any kind of miss-step or failure – at least in his opinion – and it would stay this way.

Zuko Idori simply looked a lot like Izuku Midoriya and that did not matter.

The boy who was standing in front of them and telling them the instructions for their assignment was a silent hero who provided shelter to the abandoned and welcomed them with open arms.
Surely he was not the drunkhead, streetfighter, stalker, criminal, killer Izuku.

"Okay! I want you all to give your best! Quirks, tricks, fighting dirty, everything's allowed. In the end you only have to follow a path that's marked with glow sticks through the forest. I'm going to hide in the forest with the Villa and we will try to 'kill' you”, 
one could hear the quotation marks easily in his voice,
"Knocking out and immobilizing is welcomed but please, please send a signal with the two-way radio when you do."
– he demonstrated on his own device how to send a signal –
"Go in there together or on your own. We don't care, the only thing that's important is that you don't get hit."
The grin of the greenette came straight from a nightmare as he waved at them a last time before vanishing in the shadows of the trees.

"Well then, at least we should try to overcome this obstacle in our way to become heroes together, just like class B.", exclaimed he and wanted to give the signal to move when Todoroki-Kun opened his mouth.

"As soon as we enter this thing we're going to be considered fair game. They are going to shoot us from afar and will only get closer when they become bored. At least we don't really have to keep a lot of Quirks in mind."

That was… concerning - to say that much at least.

Todoroki looked around.
"Tokoyami-kun, Uraraka-san, I'd like to call upon your assistance."

And so it came that the whole class was beneath a slim dome of ice which was floating some centimeters above the ground and held and lead by Dark Shadow.

Soon they could hear the first shots and something red that looked disgustingly close to blood spread over the thin ice that the dome was made of.

"Daaaamn, Shouchan! You're noooo fun! You're a spoil-sport!", yelled Zuko from the depths of the forest and three bullets burst exactly where Shouto, Tenya, and Katsuki were standing.

The boy with the glasses couldn't help but shudder. He felt exactly like that day when he met Stain.

"Baby bro, you forgot a little something."