Wait.

That's voice were very really familiar to me! That's voice.. That's voice..

"Mom?" I called out. Damn. I'm so confuse on what's happening outside!

But I didn't get any single answered from Mom. Oow.

But, why is it take so long? And they went into silence.

What's happening outside?

Why is it like Mom were hiding something from me?

Or should I say.. Someone?

"Mom?" I called out again.

Why is she took so long?

I badly really want to know why am I here.

I tried to get up from my lying but I can because my back get hurts. I tried to manage my hand to get an apple in the side but I can't because of my hands has a dextrose.

I tried to get up again.. I want to walk outside and found out what's happening over there.

I get up but my head aches. I massage my temple so it can lessen the pain. Tsk.

When my feet touches the floor, the door open and then I saw a nurse with his paper board and a pen.

"Uh oh. Where do you think are you goin'? Huh?" He asks while looking at his paper board. He plays with his pen like he's thinking.

"Uhmm.. Where's my Mom?" I ask still hoping that I can feel the presence of my Mom..

"You're Mom? Ahh! She visited a while ago.." He nods while his pen were in his chin. "With two handsome guys.."

Two handsome guys?

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

Uggggh!

I punch the wall in madness and so desperate.

I'm so fckng desperate!!

Damn!

What should I do?

What should I do? Even though her mom don't want me to win her back.

What should I do? Even though her mom says that Yunnie ah will leave this country! Damn!

"UUUUGH!!" I gripped my hair in madness.

I kick the table and the couch! Fck it!

Is these how is it feels when you're alone? Literally alone.

Alone that you don't have any wife?

Alone that there's no someone can handle you by a care and love..

Later on, I just heard a loud bang from the door.. When I look up, I saw Sungjae hyung..

"Hy--" He didn't let me to finish my sentence.

His teeth gritted. He clenched his fist.

His fist landed on my face that cause me to fell on the floor.

I can see that he's so mad. Mad because of me.

I can see the pain in his eyes.

I know, because he's Soyun's best friend. He's the first friend of my love.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!" He shouted in my face.

Yes, I know. And I'm regretting it.