"Well, why is that?" Ahri asked before taking a sip of water.

"Because a wolf and a fox were having mating season in their room last night," Nidalee's words made Ahri spit her drink and Grey to choke on his food a little.

Everyone looked at them with a mixture of surprise and shock with Tiara being more than the others.

Grey, after clearing his throat, scratched his head barely looking at Nidalee in the eye. "You… heard?"

The huntress just nodded and Ahri sighed saying, "We… should probably make the room soundproof."

"Uhmm, Ahri," Aki said with a blush on her cheeks. "The rooms ARE supposed to be soundproof."

"Well, it sure didn't sound like that," the Huntress added. Both Ahri and Grey just blushed looking everywhere but anyone's eyes as Nidalee crossed her arms glaring at them. "Soundproof or not, from what I was hearing, neither of you should have been able to get up this morning," she said making the two blush harder.

Tiara, after breaking out of her shock, immediately glared at Ahri. "Oh, that is it, fox," she said pulling out her blades.

"Tiara, don't you dare as much as touch her," Grey threatened stopping his sister.

"Or what?" Tiara asked still holding her blades.

"Or I'll tell everyone here what happens when you get drunk," her brother threatened.

Brite immediately had to put a hand over his mouth to stop his laughter remembering what happens while Tiara gasped. "You wouldn't."

"Try me," The Abyss Watcher challenged.

After having a staredown, Tiara put her blades away. "Fine," she grumbled sitting back down, but still glared at Ahri.

"Wow, congratulations," Katarina said looking at the new couple.

"Yeah, you guys are so good for each other," Lux added and her brother nodded in agreement.

Sona signed with her hands. [I'm so happy for you.] she signed much to Ahri's confusion.

The Maven then hugged the Abyss Watcher, apparently congratulating him on his new relationship.

However, when she looked at Ahri over his shoulder, Sona held a small note that said, <You're dying within a week.>

The Nine-Tailed Vastayan was honestly taken back by the note, along with the fact that no one seemed to notice it as Sona went back to her previous position after letting go of the Abyss Watcher.

"A-Anyway," Aki cleared her throat trying to change the subject while calming down her blush. "It's a good thing that you came back now, Grey. You have a match soon."

"I do?" the Abyss Watcher asked confused.

"Yes, you do," Nidalee confirmed with a deadpan look. "You didn't check the schedule, did you?"

"Come to think of it, I'm in that match, too," Garen noted scratching his chin.

The Abyss Watcher just looked away embarrassed. Ahri then noticed something. "Wait, how do you know about the Match, Aki?" she asked.

"It's because of the new skin," Aki replied gaining confused looks. "Grey recently got a new skin that went super popular fast, so everyone is talking about the Match since it's about to be used in it."

"Is it really that popular?" Solas asked.

The Shy summoner nodded. "Yeah. In fact, it's almost more popular than all the Star Guardians skin."