46 | With him

We were extremely tired when we entered Boston. It was midnight and we had been driving for five hours straight after stopping for dinner in Philadelphia.

I told Raiden that we should drive straight to Boston since it's just a couple of hours away. He told me to get some sleep and then we could get back on road again. But my stubborn self urges him to drive straight to Boston.

"Oh, god, I swear I'll pass out as soon as I fall on the bed," I groaned ribbing my neck

"We'll be there soon, just a couple of minutes," He said

I was surprised he didn't say, 'I told you so,' just so he can mock me. Guess, even he doesn't have the energy to tease me.

"Thank god," I said resting my head on his shoulder.

Soon, he woke me up and took the elevator to the last floor since my dad made sure I could have a nice vision from the apartment. Guess, he knew me after all.

We didn't bother to bring our bags up right now, we can do that in the morning. At the moment, what was most important was to reach our bed without falling asleep or collapsing down.

I retrieved the key my dad gave me and opened the door after a few tries due to the lack of sleep and coordination. Raiden followed me to find the bedroom and when we found it, we stripped down and snuggled in the bed.

"Oh, God, this feels so good," he groaned as he wrapped his arms around me and closed his eyes, his hot breath fanning my neck.

We were so tired, that as soon as we closed our eyes, we were out. And I knew I was going to sleep for a long, long time. I don't remember sleeping that much before.

When I woke up the next morning, Raiden was drawing small circles on my hip as he stared out of the gigantic window of the room.

I moved a little wrapping my arm around his stomach and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Morning," his voice hoarse due to not speaking for a while.

"Morning," I replied, "How long have you been awake?"

"Not long," he said kissing my forehead.

I hummed in response as he pulled me closer until I was practically on the top of him. His arms were draped around me, holding me tight against him.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked drawing small circles on his peck.

"About how I won't be able to see you on a daily basis, how we won't able to work out together in the morning. How I'll miss eating with you, holding you, just seeing you," he whispered, "It's a good thing we'll see each other on weekends, or else fuck knows I'll go crazy with you in my head and not be able to touch you, see you,"

I just lifted my head from his chest and kissed him. His hand immediately went at the back of my head to secure me against his lips as his tongue dominated against mine.

I ran my hands through his head as my mouth moved past to his neck. He flipped us over so I was under him and brought his mouth to mine once again. I could taste the hunger, the passion, the love in the kiss.

He started sucking my neck as my hands roamed his torso. I arched my back pressing my breasts against his chest to relive my nipples. As if he read my mind, he pulled up my— his— shirt and brought my breast into his mouth.

"Raiden," I moaned

That seemed to encourage him and he went harder. He went down and ripped my panties and attached his mouth to my pussy.

"Shit, Arianna, you are so wet for me," he said and resumed his sucking.

I arched my back at the familiar knot in my stomach. I didn't last long, I came screaming his name. He looked up with a satisfied grin on his face, but I had a feeling he wasn't finished yet.