16 | We are not pussies, Harvey

this song has me in the mood. 'make it hot' ;)

* * *

A week passed since the first day we met at Archer's house. A week since we formally got to know each other.

I can tell you that we are friends. And we are really very comfortable around each other now.

Every morning I go to the park near the beach to workout with Archer. In these past few days, he and I have kind of got close.

We have this routine every morning. Unlike before, now we actually talk to each other while we workout. We help each other and even work out together.

After that, we drive to his house and have breakfast with Harvey. Then Harvey drops me to my place to get everything I need for school and have a quick shower while he waits near my house.

Then we pick Iris and go to school. Yes, after a little convincing, she decided to attend school classes with us.

I paid extra attention to her to see if anybody bothers her. So far, no one did. But today is her second day.

Between all four of us, there's this unseen bond. It's new, and I'm afraid I'm going to mess it up.

But it is worth fighting for.

Just two days ago, there was this guy who came on me. Since Harvey—every girl's fantasy—hung out with me in school they thought I was sleeping with him or something since he was with me all day except when we had different classes.

So he thought I would 'do something for him' too. And despite Harvey annoyed me to hell, he proved that day that he cared for me too.

I don't know what he did to that guy, but I never saw him again. Well, I have a faint idea that he kind of hospitalized him or something. Harvey said not to worry about him.

"You are daydreaming again, Arianna," Iris stated

"Huh?" I look at her "No, I was just thinking,"

"The same thing," she shrugged

"No it's no-" I got interrupted by a group of girls gossiping.

"Did you see the new girl's eyes? She seems so fake that she even put lenses to get attention. Look at her clothes, that's cheap. I bet she picked a pile from the road," she giggled

I stood up abruptly and went to her, I glared straight in her eyes, "Aren't you jealous that she has more beautiful eyes than yours? Of course, you are. Your eyes stand no chance in front of her. Nor your clothes. If she took the pile from the road," I paused and glanced at her outfit with consisted of a mini skirt and a crop top which exposed so much that it was screaming that she wants to get fucked.

"Your clothes look like you picked them from a dumpster, and are way too small for your large body to fit in," I smirked.

Iris tugged my arm as if to say it's okay and to let go already. But I was having none of it. Who did she think herself to insult my friend in front of me?

The girl gasped, and her face turned in to a shade of red. Her blue eyes were furious with anger.

"Do you know who I am?" She sneered

I crossed my arms and put my weight on my left leg, "Do I look like I care?"

"She's Candy Roland, AJ, back off. You don't want to mess with her," a girl I recognized as Caroline Butler said from beside.

"Hello, Candy Roland," I gave her my worst fake smile "I'm thoroughly displeased to meet you. And, Caroline, I will mess with her if she insults Iris,"