“That sounds like a plan,” Lia said as she positioned herself next to me. For a few minutes, we were relaxing in complete, silent bliss until something, or rather someone, blocked my sunlight.

“Just take a few steps to your right and continue walking,” I smirked at a raging Joe.

“Do you realise what your little video has done to my reputation?” Joe asked rhetorically, but Lia answered it.

“Your position at the top has slumped to the bottom. Girls don’t seem to be taking a liking to a hypocrite, um-” Lia pretended to think about more things to add to the list and I could tell it was pissing Joe off.

“Now you know how I feel,” I shot back, regretting it instantly. How could I be so shallow as to take revenge on my brother?

“You’re such a bitch, Rain,” He told me in a low, angry voice.

“I’m sorry,” I apologised, “We were just bored. I’ll delete it as soon as I get home and Lia and I will tell everyone that it was a joke and that you truly accept gays and lesbians.”

“Like hell I-” I quickly jabbed Lia in the stomach, causing her to whisper profanities, in god only knows how many languages, while I smiled sweetly at Joe.

“Fine! And I want at least three different girls to offer me something I cannot refuse. You think you can arrange that?” He asked, looking down at Lia.

“Ew, Joe. Go away.” I tried to get him to leave by getting up from my comfortable position on the grass and attempting to push him away.

“I can give you an offer you can’t refuse,” Lia teased flirtatiously, touching her legs sensuously and closing her eyes in artificial bliss.

Try as I might, I could definitely not push my brother away as he watched Lia act like a… well, a skank. “Lia, stop doing what you’re doing, and Joe, please leave-” I tried to command, but I was failing miserably.

“Need a hand.” I immediately froze, feeling my heart stammer rapidly in my chest. He chuckled loudly and came to stand right by me. Joe didn’t even notice that another person was here. He was still staring lustfully at Lia, who was touching her stomach now. “My, my, my, what do we have here?” He teasingly asked. I could feel myself shake a little as I thought of our last encounter.

“Looks like I’ve got an audience.” Lia smirked as she stood up and gave a flirty smile towards Joe and the annoying SOB.

“Please, I can get anyone I want. That wasn’t even tempting.” Joe tried to smirk but failed miserably. If he wasn’t my brother, I would laugh at what was a clear indication of an erection in his pants, but instead, I felt humiliated and embarrassed at having to be in torturous situation.

“I’m sure it wasn’t,” Lia playfully teased as she patted his erection, “Definitely not tempted.” She laughed but then looked at the blue eyed arrogant prick. “Haven’t seen you around, are you new here? What’s your name, age etc?” She asked seriously, though broke it off with a flirtatious smile.

“The names Dan Cooper. Mind showing me around?” He asked her, ignoring all her other questions, instead looking at me. I completely ignored him and shut my eyes. This could not be happening right now.

“No way, just follow my lead,” Lia whispered seductively, causing me to roll my eyes, though no one could tell since my eyes were shut. “Rain, are you coming with us?” She asked and I opened my eyes to see her biting her lip. I knew that she wanted to spend alone time with him, but she didn’t know his history. He wasn’t someone that I would trust to be with Lia alone.

“Of course Rain’s going to come with us,” he said as wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

“Get your hands of my little sister,” Joe roared but it didn’t have any real effect on the guy who had hands around my shoulders.

“What you gonna do ‘bout it?” He replied, tightening his hands around me. I squirmed out of his grasp though and gave him a look of pure hatred. He returned my look with one of amusement and winked. Joe used this to his advantage as his right hook collided with Dan’s jaw.

“Oh my God Joe, are you crazy?” Lia shouted at Joe.

“Lia, help me take Joe somewhere away from here,” I pleaded with her but she shook her head.

“No! I’ll take Dan to the nurse’s office and you take Joe somewhere else.” I really didn’t want her to be alone with Cooper, but I didn’t see a way out of this. If I didn’t take Joe away, he would get angrier and it will end in complete disaster. The last thing he needed was to get suspended, or expelled.

“Fine! But don’t rat on Joe,” I agreed and stood in front of my brother. I watched as Lia nodded her head in understanding and took Cooper away with her. When I couldn’t see their figures anymore, I dialled Matt’s number.

“Sup?” Matt asked and I could hear the curiosity in his voice. I don’t think he expected me to call him.

“Matt, can you help me? It’s about Joe,” I asked seriously. Joe looked at me and shook his head but I didn’t care. “Do you want to get suspended? This was your last chance, hopefully Lia can make something up and Cooper doesn’t say anything,” I whispered harshly. He turned his face away from mine and I heard Matt telling someone to back off.

“Hey Rain, I’m coming now, where are you?” I could hear a few girls whining in the background, causing me to roll my eyes.

“Basketball courts,” I said angrily.

“Okay, be there soon,” he said then hung up. I looked at Joe who was smirking slightly.

“What?” I asked him.

“Just thinking about how good I hit that guy. Now everyone knows not to touch my little sister.” I could feel myself getting angry but I didn’t care. I just looked away from his face and onto my phone. Shit Matt, hurry up, lunch is almost over!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy thnx guys for all the comments and votes and fanning !!! Now I'm like in the What's Hot list..I didn't even know what that was.....well i had a vague idea but didn't really knew how it worked until I asked a few ppl lol....but thnx and continue letting me know what ya'll thinkk!! thnx