I got up still holding their bowls and opened the door, my eyes widened. " How did you know I live here? " I asked slightly shocked, did I ever tell him I live here?

" I just found out I saw you walking and I was gonna scare you but then you came in here so that's how I found out. " Blake explained, I just nodded still shocked.

" Oh. " was all that could escape my vocals he pointed down and I saw Xavier tugging on my shorts. I smiled and lifted him up putting him on my hip. " Blake meet one of my little brothers Xavier. Xavier meet Blake. " I said as Xavier just looked at him with a what the fuck look. I don't think he knows who he is since he's just 2 years old.

" Oh he's so cute. Wait- " Blake started but then as if in though or something just clicked with realization his eyes went slightly wide. " One of them...? " he asked me I just nodded and moved to the side so he can come in.

" Follow me! " I said leading him to the kitchen when we got there DJ and Alex were throwing bacon at each other while Caleb and July just watched amused April was texting someone, Vanessa was crying because there was a mess and Derek was crying because of who knows what. " HEY!!!! " I yelled gaining their attention.

" He started it!!!! " DJ said pointing towards Alex who had his hand up in defense.

" How many times have I told you that- " I started giving Xavier to Blake who just stood there shocked by the whole situation. " You guys can't start a food fight WITHOUT ME!!! " I finished throwing food at them and thus began a weird food fight with a perplexed Blake in the background.

" Uh, Maya? " Blake asked me making me turn around and look at him confused.

" Yeah? " I asked looking at him.

" Should I come back later...? " when he said that I quickly shook my head.

" End of the war until next time! " I said starting to pick up.

" Awww.... " the twins whined running up stairs to get washed and changed.

" Oh shit dude!!! What the hell happened here?!?! " April asked FINALLY looking up from her phone. I just giggled at her and handed her the 6 month twins and Derek and Vanessa who were all dirty.

" Clean them. " I said smiling as she sighed and nodded going into a near by bathroom.

" Sorry about the mess do you mind cleaning it? " I asked hopefully. He nodded and kissed the top of my head.

" Yeah. " he replied I smiled and got Xavier from his arms and started walking up the stairs to get changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Then these little baby's are Caleb and July. " I said pointing at them. He nodded and waved, right after everyone got changed and cleaned they finally acknowledged Blake's presence and were asking me who he was and I just introduced them like he is my boyfriend, I also told him that there's more of us 6 more but 5 of them don't live here since their married and have kids already.

" Is that everyone? " he asked with a raised brow I nodded.

" Yep, mom and dad are at a convention, or festival. " I answered simply bucking in Caleb and July to their stroller. I also buckled Derek and Xavier to their stroller the strollers that we have are two at least when we all go out as a family. Vanessa, DJ and Alex are old enough to walk so they don't have one. It's obvious though since their 6 and 10 years old.

" So park right? " April asked me starting to push Derek's and Xavier's strollers and walking out the door. I nodded.

" Yep, it's easier there. " I said starting to push the stroller DJ was holding on to the right side of the stroller while Alex was holding to the left side of the stroller, if your asking how can I tell the difference between them it's because of the way they part their hair. Anyways, Vanessa was holding onto Blake since she can't hold onto the stroller or anything, but to me it looks like someone has a crush on somebody! I giggled at my own thought making Alex look at me weirdly.

" What? " I asked him turning the block where the park was now in view.

" You know your weird. " DJ said looking up at me with Alex nodding rapidly. I just stoke my tongue out at him and they both chuckled.

" Can we run? " Alex asked me pointing towards the park that was just 10 feet away I nodded and they both took of at the speed of light.

" Are you sure it's okay to let them run by their selfs? " Blake asked me letting go of Vanessa's hand as she ran off behind the twins.

" Well yeah their old enough to run at least 10 feet or now 1 feet away from the park it's not like their gonna fall. " I said smiling he chuckled and nodded.

" So what do these four do? "

" Well Xavier stays really close to me since he's only 2 and Derek has to stay close but not to close. These little ones stay with me. "

" Oh.... " was all he replied as he grabbed my small hand into his huge ones, I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

" Maya! " April screamed snapping me out of my day dream.

" Yeah? " I asked looking at her confusedly.

" What's up? " she asked with a playful smirk on her face.

" I have no idea. " was all I replied before the most DISGUSTING stench EVER!!!! Hit my nostrils.

" Ew!!!! " me and April said at the same time covering our noses.

" I guess these two need a diaper change, I'll be right back I'm gonna go to the bathroom. " I said standing up and pushing the stroller when I got to the bathroom I locked it and started on my work on changing the two of them, when I was finally done!!! I threw the nasty diaper away, cleaned my hands, and started making my way towards the exit.

When I opened the door I saw a guy that looked exactly like the one in my dream standing there, arms crossed and that evil spark in his eyes. He was a good 4 feet taller than me, I just looked at him shocked. " I told you I was everywhere. " he said walking slowly towards me, I just stood there frozen on my spot looking at his every move.

" And I told you I was also everywhere. " a all too familiar voice said behind me, I immediately felt safe and comfort wash over me at the sound of his deep husky voice.

" Alright Alpha Blake you'll see soon enough. And that soon enough is bound to happen very soon. " the man said looking down at me giving me the evil eye, I gulped down still confused as to everything that was going on.

Alpha? This is the second time I've herd that guy say that. But all I've learned right now is....strangers means danger

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys!!! Sorry for the late update!! Also sorry if the title makes no sense I just didn't know what to write for the title until I came up with that :/ anyways!!

What will happen next? Who is that guy? Will Maya investigate into all of these signs? What will Blake do? When will he meet Mayas parents?

Until next time! Don't forget to...

Follow, Comment, Vote, and Share Please!

Love you guys!

~ Stephanie