I look on the other side of the net is Catherine, she sees me and stop what she's doing until the girl hit the ball at her.

" Hey!, That's unfair! " She protest as I see Katelyn laughs with the girl.

" That's five points! " The girl cheers.

I then hear laughs, I look behind me and see Mitsunari in the water and Mariko cackling. I see him smirk and he swings his leg behind hers as she falls. She puts on a bitchy face and splash him.

A person caught my eye, I look to the left and see Dante, sitting on the rock with a guy.

He had blond hair and brown eyes. He's wearing a plain yellow shirt with a pair of pants. He's smoking.

There I see another guy, he has brunette hair and hazel eyes, wearing a black hoodie and rip jeans and barefoot in the water along with Kaneki beside him.

He was wearing a red shirt with white stripes, a jean vest in and a pair of tights, barefoot.

I sit down on the log that is nearby and sigh, watching the sun setting in the horizon.

" Come on " I look up to my right and see Ein taking off his shoes.

" What? " I asked.

" Walk on the water " he smiles.

I bit my bottom lip.

" Do you want me to take off your shoes for you? " He asked.

" No " I said and take off my shoes.

I stood up and he reach his hand, I can feel my cheeks redden and I place my hands on his. We head to the shore and when the water crashes into my foot, I feel the wind blowing in my face.

" It's better for you to stop " I look at Ein in confusion.

" You might loose too much blood if you keep doing it " he said, I get what he meant.

" It's addictive " I said.

" How's Grace? " He asked.

" I don't know, I haven't been to the hospital for a while, I've been busy lately " I said.

" You haven't seen Meghan? " He asked, I shook my head.

" You've been here for three hours, so why don't you go now? " He asked, I sighed.

" Bad things are happening to me right now, I don't think it's a good idea to see her for now " I said.

I sigh and we both started to walk side by side. He intertwine his hand with mine.

" The girl in the locket, who was that? " I asked.

" She's my ex-wife " he said.

I was shock.

" We divorced last year " he said.

" How did you two met? " I asked.

" It's a stupid long story and a bit embarrassing " he said.

" It's okay if you don't wanna tell " I said.

" She got pregnant in college, then my parents arranged a marriage for us " he said.

" Then what happened? " I asked.

" She went a little bit mad about someone, we argued and yeah " he said.

" Oh "

It's when a splash is on my back, I shriek and turn around to see the girl laughing and the ball near us.