<Save Me Again?>

"So you two are dating now right?" Jin questioned as they walked down the street.

The youngest looked at each other, and smiled, their hands already intertwined "yeah, we are" Taehyung confirmed smiling cutely.

They reached the bbq place, and sat down together. "I'm gonna text the others about this!" Jin cheered, reaching into his pocket for his phone.

"No wait," Taehyung stopped him, "I wanna do it, do you think they're busy? We can invite them here."

Jungkook handed him his phone, "you can ask them, we have a group chat."

"Thank you," he smiled distracting himself on the phone.

Jin watched, holding onto Namjoons arm with a tight hug, "look at them," he whispered happily, "all lovey and cute"

The corner of Namjoons lips quirked up looking fondly at his lover, "they've be acting like this since Tae got back, he'll they were like this before he left."

"I know, but now they realize It, they know their feelings and it makes it better." He looked up at him then back to the younger two who were pressed close together.

Taehyung looked up, "Jiminie says he is working on his school plan or something and Hobi is busy with something else right now, Yoongi hasn't said anything. So it's just us, we can tell them later,"

"That's okay just means less people to spend money on" Jin claps.

They eat and talk about everything and anything they can think of, they were all very happy. When someone walked up to the table, he look at each of them with a small smile, "I'm sorry to bother you guys, but I was hoping I could talk to you" he looked towards Jungkook.

The male was wearing a face mask hiding most of his features, and was wearing an expensive looking black outfit.

"Not to be rude but who are you?" The younger asked.

"I'll explain it to you, but this is kind of urgent." He said quickly, taking a short scan of the bbq place, "We won't be too far from your friends if that's what your worried about, but I need to talk to you." He stated again, the look in his eyes seemed desperate.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked, "is there someone after you?"

The man sighed, still looking towards Jungkook "it'll be fast,"

"Okay, fine." He made to stand, Taehyung placed a hand on his wrist, fear was in his eye. He still couldn't handle strangers as well, it felt scary. And Jungkook was his comfort, he didn't like the idea of him going to the stranger, leaving him.

Jungkook smiled softly, "I'll be right back, okay."

Reluctantly he let go.

Jungkook and the man walked a little ways from the other three. The man turned so his back was to the group, he pulled his mask down to reveal who he was.

"Mr. Min?" Jungkook gasped, "what?"

There were only a few people that actually knew about what Yoongi was, Namjoon, Jungkook and Hoseok. Namjoon and Jungkook were told since they work with the law and if they came in contact with him in a different way Yoongi feared they'd hate him. So he told them before, let them decide what to do with the information.

"Alright, listen to me Jungkook. Someone is gonna come for Taehyung,"

Jungkooks froze for a second, before his face darkened, "what?" He gritted out.

"We figured out who Keith was working for," he whispered, "Yoongi has taken care of them acordingly and they confessed that they sent people for him,"

"So what are we gonna do?"

Yoongis father pulled the mask back up and glanced around the room, "I haven't come across anyone who seems like a threat yet, they'll most likely go for him when he is alone and somewhere less crowded. Where is he staying?"

"My apartment,"

The older thought for a moment, "how secure is it?"

"I live on the third floor, but it doesn't have that great of security. What do I do? I'll literally do anything." Jungkook stated determined look in his eyes. There was no way in he'll he was going to let anyone hurt Taehyung again.

Mr. Min needed another minute to think, "ok," he stated placing a hand on the youngers shoulder, "I'm going to stand guard of your building outside. I'll follow you and Taehyung look out for sketchy people. Stay awake just in case someone gets past me."

Jungkook nodded, "and if you get them? How am I supposed to know if it's safe."

"I have you number, and a disposable phone. I'll call you, if you catch them tell Yoongi and I'll deal with them, Okay?"

"Okay," he nodded again.

"Don't act too suspicious, I don't want them to know you know. It'll be more dangerous that way. Now go neck to your friends, let Namjoon know if you want but again don't let them know you know."

"Alright,"

They split ways Yoongis father taking a seat at a different table further away. And Jungkook back to his table, to his friends, to his boyfriend. Who was in danger, who needed to be protected.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Shorter chapter, but I think there will only be like ten more chapters. Till the end, feat. A smut one✊😏 also time skips