<Choice>

Taehyung had fallen asleep in Jungkooks embrace, the younger felt jittery having him in his arms, but the situation that leads to it ruined the meaning. He wanted Taehyung to fall asleep next to him all the time, he wanted him to be in his arms every night. For now though, the older needed to cope with trauma. So deep and dark that Jungkook was sure would take a couple of years, but he was there for Taehyung, he wanted to help him through it. To be next to him through it all.

The others arrived at 2, they waited to give Taehyung time. They all felt that too many people would have a bad effect on the male.

They entered quietly and all at the same time, everyone was worried and wanted to be sure their friend was okay. Jin was the first to talk, "how is he?" He kneeled in front of the two youngest.

"He's been sleeping since we got back... he was so scared hyung" Jungkook whispered, his voice shaky from the memory of Taehyung's fear-filled face and quiet plea's.

The eldest sighed, gently running a hand through Taehyung's soft hair. He looked peaceful sleeping... "it's okay Kook, we'll help him through this..." Jin glanced up to Jungkook, the young officer's eyes fixated on the sleeping male.

As the two talked the other four decided that they should wait longer and sat together in the kitchen.

"They locked him up right Joonie hyung?" Jimin asked, sitting in one of the stools at a counter.

Namjoon nodded, "he'll be getting about twenty years,"

"I just don't understand, how can people do that to others? I mean he was a kid when it first started..." Hoseok looked down his eyes looking at the floor below him, the back of his eyes were burning and tears threatened. The mere thought of what Taehyung had to go through hurt his heart.

Yoongi was standing next to the male, he placed a hand on his shoulder, "The world is fucked up... we already knew this..." he sighed, "he's been through a lot, what we can do is be there as support. Help him as much as we can."

All agreed with a nod, Namjoon glanced at the door to the living room, "I think it'd be best that someone stays here... just to help Jungkook. Having Tae back is affecting him, and he can't be there the entire time. He still has to work."

"I can't stay again, I have to prepare for my classes. Though I'd love to spend more time with Tae, this thing idea is a great way for us to all spend time with him... you know." Jimin stated, he looked down at the top of the counter, "It depends on if Jungkook is okay with it though. It is his house."

Back in the living room, Taehyung was stirring awake. He groaned softly, rubbing at his tired eyes. When fully awake he noticed Jin sitting on the floor in front of him, the older was looking up at Jungkook and talking, not noticing Taehyung waking up.

"Jin hyung?" Taehyung questioned, slowly sitting himself up.

The older male quickly looked to Taehyung and smile, "Hey, Tae." he was calm and his smile was soft. "How was your nap? I doubt Kook is comfortable with all that muscle."

A light giggle left Taehyung's lips, "Nah, he's a great pillow. The muscles just make him more comforting, you know." His words made Jungkook groan out in embarrassment, deep red blush on his face.

Their laughing caught the attention of the others bringing them into the living room.

"What's so funny?" Jimin asked, his lips turned upwards slightly at the sight of Taehyung's smile.

"Did you know, Jungkook makes for a good pillow?" The oldest laughed.

"Really? With those muscles?"

"That's what I said."

---

Jin ended up making dinner again, with the help of Yoongi and Jimin. They sat together, in the living room again, watching TV and chatting.

Once everyone was finished eating Namjoon and Jungkook were in the kitchen washing the dishes. Namjoon was drying while the younger washed. "I was thinking... maybe someone should stay with you two again tonight..."

Jungkook looked up towards his hyung, "Why?"

"Just as a form of assurance, I know that you still have those feelings you had for Taehyung when we were younger. And I know how tough this whole thing has been on you, it's difficult.
Taehyung is going through a trauma, he needs support. I totally believe that you are capable of giving him that, but what happens if it gets too much for you?" Namjoon explains, putting away the dish he finished drying before turning fully to face the younger fully.

"You're still trying to cope with having Taehyung back, I can tell. Leaving last night wasn't difficult for me since Jimin would be there if something major happened.
Tonight though, I don't know if leaving you together alone is a good idea at the moment. Maybe later... but for now..."

Jungkook sighed, "yeah, I know what you mean. This morning... Tae had a nightmare, he was so panicked and shaky. I was really worried, scared I wasn't fully aware of what to do. Having Jimin right there... I felt... a bit calmer." He nodded, and looked to Namjoon, "I agree. Someone else should stay, only if they are able to though."

"We kind of talked when Tae was still sleeping, Yoongi is free to tonight. I'm also going to just keep you on call this week, Taehyung needs people by his side. The way Jimin explained the situation that happened at the mall, I think that he needs you especially."

The younger smiled slightly, he looked down at the water in the sink, a light blush on his cheeks. Then he quickly looked to his hyung again, "Um... I also thought of something to help Tae, well Jin hyung and I did. We think, if he agrees, that we should take him to a therapist... we can only help him so much. I don't want him to suffer from his past trauma and professional help is the best. He may get over it faster..."

"Yeah, that's smart. Ask him about it later, whenever you get the chance."

.
.
.
.
.
.