<Trust Me>

Namjoon and Jin were the first to leave that night after making sure that Yoongi was going to be spending the night. They had an important meeting they needed to attend early the next day and wanted to get their sleep. Then it was Jimin, needing to prepare for the week ahead of him. Then Hoseok, he had to work the next day for a couple of hours, then he was going to come back and visit.

"I can sleep on the couch if you want to take my room hyung." Jungkook offered, it was almost one now so the three males decided they should all sleep.

Jungkook and Yoongi were in the living room at the moment, discussing where the older would sleep. And Taehyung was taking a shower.

Yoongi declined with a shrug, "I've slept on a lot of couches, it's not that bad. Plus yours is oddly comfortable."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, it's good."

Jungkook sighed and stood up, "okay then, good night hyung." The older mumbled a quiet 'g' night' and started fixing the couch into a makeshift bed with the pillows and blankets Jungkook had supplied.

The younger started to head down the hallway to his room. He noticed that the bathroom door was opened and that Taehyung was standing in the hallway with bis towel wrapped around his waist, staring at the closed door.

"Hey hyung," Jungkook spoke up catching the males attention, "what are you doing?" Taehyung's head moved to look at the younger, his face had an unreadable expression on it.

Looking between the door and Jungkook, Taehyung finally spoke up. He looked down at the floor first, fingers playing with each other. "Um... Kookie, could I... could I sleep in your room? I... I"

Jungkook was momentarily shocked, he questioned why the older would want to sleep in his room. When memories of the morning came back to him, Taehyung explaining the nightmare to him. How in the dream Taehyung saw Keith in his room. Now he knew why.

He nodded, "as long as your comfortable, I'll sleep somewhere else and grab you some clothes to change in to for bed." He moved closer to the door and his hyung.

Taehyung reached out and held Jungkook's wrist gently, "I... I was hoping you'd stay with me... tonight..." his voice was quiet but there was a slight determination to his words, "I feel safer with you next to me..."

"You want to share a bed with me?" The younger's face was heating up, he looked away down the hallway so that if Taehyung looked up he wouldn't see the blush. "Are you sure you'd be okay with that?"

Taehyung nodded, his head still down and eyes fixated on the floor.

"I... um... I guess I could. Just um... let me grab you some clothes and tell Yoongi hyung so he doesn't have to sleep on the couch if he doesn't want to." Jungkook murmured, he rubbed his other arm and looked at Taehyung, thinking that his face had calmed down. "Oh... um, have you taken the pills the doctor gave?"

Another small nod. Jungkook sighed, then opened the door of Taehyung's bedroom. He noticed how the older flinched when he did, "it's okay, I'll be quick okay?" Jungkook switched on the lights so he could see what he was doing, and what he licked out. He grabbed blue pajamas and some boxers for the older. Once he left the room he handed the clothing to Taehyung and told him to go get dressed while he informed Yoongi of the extra sleeping space.

"Hey hyung, you still awake?" Jungkook questioned, as he walked into the living room where Yoongi was laying on the couch under the blankets and the bright light of his phone screen illuminating his face. The older let out a quiet-ish hum, Jungkook sat down on the chair next to the couch. "Um... Tae doesn't want to sleep in his room, he had a nightmare about it this morning... he wants to sleep in my room with me..."