<F*ck You>

Awkward silence filled the small hotel room, it was deafening for Taehyung. Just the thoughts of what might be to come, the thought of what this man would want to do to him... He was terrified, like he has been for the past seven years.

After a few minutes passed with out the man making any moves to pay, Keith got irritated. He gave the man an expecting glare, "okay man, this is the part where you pay. If you don't feel like it, we'll be on our way now. I'm a busy man."

"Hmm..? Oh, right... pay." He reeled his hand into his pocket fishing for his Won. "I umm, was wondering..." He started, glancing up at all the males in the room, Taehyung, Caleb, then Keith. "If I wanted to see him before hand, could I give you an amount..? So I know what who I'm fucking looks like?"

A gross shiver raced up and down Taehyungs spine, he could feel his eyes burning again.

Keith laughed, "how much would you be willing to offer?" He leaned back on his palms the mattress sinking at his weight. Eyebrow cocked and smirk playing at his chapped lips, "something like that won't come cheep,"

"It'd...just be easier...to pay already... I don't want to be here... Any longer..." The masked male whispered to himself, his voice to small and empty. Even though it was quiet the man sitting upon the chair heard it, his head lifted to where the timid male was standing.

A strong look of pity warped on his face. "You know, I have another question." He spoke up again glancing back at the older men, his eyes narrowing all of a sudden. "Are either of you armed?"

The question caught all of them off guard, "what does that have anything to do with the kid?" Caleb questioned defensively, standing from the bed a strong glare fixated on his facial features.

The male laughed lightly, "Nothing, I just want to know if I'm in a safe place here, I want to know if I'm in any danger here. You know?" He leaned back in his chair with a hard expression fixated upon his handsome face. "I want to know my position here." Left leg crossed over his right, his face positioned on his fist. Elbow digging into the arm of the white chair.

Keith scoffed, "your position?" The man nodded, "your position here is a paying client that is giving me money to have your way with this slut."

"Fuck you.." Taehyung muttered, his voice quiet, oh so very quiet.

The three bigger men turned to look at him, maybe his voice wasn't as quiet as he thought. His eyes widen when he realized that they had all heard him. Fear racked through his body suddenly. "what was that.?" Keith growled standing up and walking up to Taehyung with a dark deep glare. "You're the slut I sell! You don't get to fucking speak back!" His fingers gripped themselves tightly through the brown locks, causing the younger to wince. "I'll kill you, you bitch!"

Taehyung scoffed, even though there were tears picking at his eyes, and his voice was shaky he managed to sass back. "Go a-ahead, you'll on-only loose m-money. Y-you'd be do-ing me a favour."

"Bitch!" Keith yelled, the force of his voice hurt Taehyungs ears, then Keith threw the younger to the ground, "I oughta teach you a lesson!"

"That's enough."

The angered male turned his self to face the buyer, he scoffed again "Pardon?" The man had a serious expression, actually more like an irritated glare. "Who are you to tell me how to treat my sluts?"

Taehyung was on the floor still, his mask had fallen off due to the force of the fall, it had cracked when it hit the floor. He looked up to the man who was going against Keith with wide eyes.

The man pulled out his hand gun, and smirked at Keith, "I'm officer Jeon Jungkook, and you two fuckers are under arrest."

"Kookie..?"

.
.
.
.
.
.