Power Rangers Zeo -- Rocky DeSantos

"Carver please talk to me" Alex said touching my hand giving me a worried look "I am sorry what did you say?" I looked at him holding back the tears that begun to work there way up

"Carver please talk to me" Alex said touching my hand giving me a worried look "I am sorry what did you say?" I looked at him holding back the tears that begun to work there way up. "I have a girlfriend" Alex said as he pulled his hand back to his side. I was in complete shock I started to stand up "Carver where are you going?" Alex said standing up walking over to me "I need to go" I said picking up my backpack then wiped my eyes. As I started to walk away, I turned around to see him standing there watching me with his head hanging down. I started to cry then I just turned back around then ran toward the youth center. I made it through the doors I leaned against the wall covering my eyes crying. He told me that he cared about me that he would always be there when I needed someone and the one thing that hurt the most was, he told me that he loved me. When he told me that he had a girl friend my heart broke in two. I couldn't not fight back the tears any longer I just slide down the wall till I was sitting on the floor pulling my knees up to my chest. I just started to cry my heart out feel so hurt. "Are you alright?" I heard a voice say then felt a hand touch my shoulder when I looked up to see a young man with brown hair and wearing a blue shirt giving me a worried look. I just started to cry "Hey its ok" he said then wrapped his arms around me pulling me to him. I just wrapped my arms around this guy crying into his chest. "Everything will be ok." He said rubbing my back then sat down in the floor beside me still holding me close to him. We sat there in the hall he just held me till I stopped crying "by the way my name is Rocky DeSantos" he said giving me a little smile "What is your name?" I looked up to see him smiling "My name is Carver" I said the dried my eyes "It's nice to meet you" I watched as he stood up then reached for my hand "Would you like to join me for a smoothie? I was on my way to meet some friends and I am sure they would like to meet you." I stood up gave me a smile then I nodded letting him know that I would follow him. He smiled at me then showed me the way. We made our way over to a table where there were five people seating talking. "Hey Rocky" they all said smiling at him "Guys I would like to introduce my friend" Rocky started to say then I noticed someone I knew "Carver" Katherine said running over to me giving me a hug "Kat I haven't seen you in such a long time" I said hugging my friend. "When did you move to Angel Grove?" she said leading me over to where she sat urging me to sit beside her. We sat there talking about everything that has happened since we were last together. She even introduced me to the others. I was having fun talking with my new friends when suddenly I heard alarms go off "Carver please stay here we will be back as soon as we can" Kat said standing up with the others "Kat I will stay here with Carver to make sure she is not lonely" a young man wearing glasses. I watched as he moved over to sit beside me giving me a smile. "Hi I am Billy." He said smiling at me then I noticed that Rocky turned around when he got to the door then looked back at me "Rocky I will take care of Carver don't worry" Billy said giving him a look then Rocky nodded then followed the others.

Through out the next month I spent a lot of time with Katherine, Tanya and the others. They helped me get over Alex. The one thing that Katherine started to notice as I spent more time with her was that a friendship began to appear between Rocky and I. She noticed that Rocky began to act a little different when ever I was close to the group. "Carver Can I ask you something?" Katherine said sitting down at the table handing me a smoothie "Yea Kat what cha want to ask me?" I said smiling at her "what are your feelings toward Rocky" she smiled at me. I was scared to tell her that I have had a crush on Rocky since I first met him. "Kat, we have known each other since we were little. Can I tell you something please don't laugh" I said looking over at Rocky who was working out with Tommy and Adam? "Carver I would never laugh at you. What is it?" She said touching my arm. I looked at her then told her my secret "I like him, well I mean I have a crush on him, but I am scared to say anything." I said covering my face up with my hands. I heard a squealing noise coming from Kat when I looked at her, she was bouncing in her seat. I looked around noticing everyone was looking at our table. I began to get nervous because she looked like she was about to pop. "I knew it" Kat said with a huge smile on her face which I had to admit made me smile too. Tanya walked over asking what was going on, which Katherine told her which brought a smile on to her face and she joined in on our chat. We were laughing and talking we didn't notice the guys walking up to the table. "Hey girls what are you talking about?" Tommy said siting down beside Kat smiling at her. "Oh, I was just telling Kat I was wondering who the Blue Power Ranger was" I said smiling then taking a sip of my smoothie "Yeah Carver thinks he has a nice butt" Kat said that with a smile then all of sudden I was sprayed with water. "Rocky are you ok" Tanya said handing him a napkin "Sorry water went in the wrong way" Rocky said in between coughs. I began to whip off the water "Carver sorry" Rocky said handing me a couple of napkins "I am sorry I didn't mean to do that". I smiled at him "Its ok" I touched his hand then stood up "Be right back guys" I started to make my way toward where the Restrooms so that I could dry my top a little.