Dino Charge- Sir Ivan of Zandar

"Come on you promised to take me to the museum today Mari" Alex said leaning against my bedroom door "You have been for the last three days" I said letting out a small giggle knowing that this was all because of a guy to the reason that Alex wante...

"Come on you promised to take me to the museum today Mari" Alex said leaning against my bedroom door "You have been for the last three days" I said letting out a small giggle knowing that this was all because of a guy to the reason that Alex wanted to go to the museum for the third time this week. "You can't tell me that you don't think the grill cook at the Dino Café is not hot and some of the waiters" Alex mocked fainting then smiled at me. I couldn't help but giver her a smile because she was right on that the people that worked in the café were really cute. "You need serious help you know, that right?" I said smiling at her grabbing my backpack. Alex smiled then jumped up giving me a hug. "Oh, Thank you Mari" Alex said giving me a hug then ran down the stairs to the kitchen where my Aunt Maggie was cooking diner. My Uncle George had a lifetime membership for the Dinosaur museum, and he was happy to let me use his pass anytime I wanted. "Good Afternoon Uncle George" I said knocking on his office door "Hello Mariah" he said looking up from some papers then giving me a smile. "May Alex and I use the pass today?" I said giving him a light hug "Again isn't this the third time this week that girl wants to go visit the museum?" he said handing me the pass. "She has a thing for Dinosaurs I guess." I said giving him a smile "Well will you please tell Ms. Morgan I said hello." Uncle George shook his head then went back to his papers. I smiled then made my way down the kitchen which is where I found Alex talking with Matthew and Aunt Clare. "Alex you two have been to the museum three times this week." Aunt Clare said as she placed food on a tray. "Well they have a new exhibit that they just opened, and my professor offered extra credit to the students who goes to the exhibit then submits a two-page essay." Alex said trying to look convincing. I stood there trying not to laugh because I knew the whole reason behind each visit was because of the waiters at the Dino Café at the museum.

After about 30 minutes Aunt Claire throw in the towel trying to figure out the real reason behind Alex wanting to go the Dino museum so much lately. We wanted to walk to enjoy the nice weather, but Aunt Claire asked that we please allow her driver to drive us there. I decided that it might be a good idea to drive instead of walk, but the problem was convincing Alex. She seemed to be in a good mood because she actually agreed to all Thomas to drive us. "What is going on?" I said as she buckled her seat belt. Alex just shook her head smiling at me. I tried to get it out of her the entire ride to the museum, but she won't pudge. I finally decided just to go with it because I knew when she didn't want to reveal a secret till its time, she will not even give a clue. As we walked into the museum, she led me toward the café. "Alex what's is going on?" I said as she pulled me by my arm. "You have to check out the new waiter he is cute. Chase said he just moved here." Alex said releasing my arm then giving me a smile. "Wait a minute Chase from the Café?" I said giving her a weird look. "Yeah we exchanged phone numbers the other day." She said giving me a huge smile then walked into the café "Mariah you're here again." Ms. Morgan said walking up to me "Yeah Alex wanted to come. I think she needs major help when it comes to guys", I said smiling out her then looking toward Alex who had found Chase. "Oh! Uncle George said Hi" Ms. Morgan smiled then looked at her clip board. "Mariah I was wondering you wouldn't by, and chance need a part time job at the moment?" I thought about it for a moment then smiled "Well it would help getting me out of the house. I think that I am driving my aunt and uncle up the wall." I said giggling a bit. "well we are looking for another waitress want the job?" She said smiling at me. I gave her a huge smile then hugged her "Tell you what you can start tomorrow." She smiled then walked to the counter the returned with a t-shirt and hat "This is your uniform. If you want you can start tomorrow, but please make sure its okay with your Uncle I don't want to upset him." Ms. Morgan said giving me a smile. "If you would like I can introduce you to the people you will be working with." I nodded my head then followed her to the counter "Guys" I watched as four guys looked up smiling "I would like to introduce you to Mariah" she pointed toward me. "Hello, I am Chase" a young man in black said giving me a flirty smile. "This is Koda" Chase said pointing to a young man with wild hair waving at me with a big smile "Hello" Koda said giving me a smile "Hello milady My name is Sir Ivan" a young man said then took my hand kissing it. I couldn't take my eyes off of him his eyes drew me in. "Hello" I said blushing "If you need any assistance please allow me to help" Ivan said with a low bow. "Thank you" I said blushing a bit. I watched as three people walked up to the counter "Mari, how are you?" I looked over to see Riley smiling at me "Riley" I said running over to him giving him a huge hug. "How are you? Your parents here?" he said smiling at me. "Momma and Papa are currently in Egypt on a research trip, well Papa rather call it a dig." I said smiling at in then showing him the latest picture that Momma had sent to me. "Riley, I didn't know you knew Mariah?" Ms. Morgan said giving us a smile "Oh Yeah! My mom and Mariah's have been good friends since well before we both were born." Riley said smiling then gave me a hug. Before the day was over, I had made some new friends and found an old friend.