Antonio Garcia -- Super Samurai

Antonio-- Samurai

          Antonio-- Samurai

I have always been close to my Uncle Ji no matter how much him and my father fought I wanted to keep that relationship strong. I knew that if I had a choice to live anywhere, I would always choose Uncle Ji over my other relatives, which made my Grandmother upset when my father passed away. "Coralie of all people in the family you chose him." My grandmother said crossing her arms as I handed Alexander the last of my suitcases. "Grandmama please Father left instructions in his will that I could chose anyone in the family to live with till I graduated from College." I said walking over to her hugging her "I think your mother would rather you stay close to her side of the family" Grandmama said then touched my cheek. I just shook my head then gave her a smile. "Mama would want me to be happy and allow me to make the choice that would make me happy." I gave her one last hug then walked over to the car. "At least allow me to give you this" Grandmama handed me an envelope. "Don't open it till you get on the jet. OH!" She handed me another envelope "Give this to your Uncle it is a letter from your father." Grandmama reached in the car then hugged me "You are welcome back anytime my dear." I watched as a tear rolled down her cheek. "I will come to visit don't worry. Plus, Holidays." I said giving her a smile then hugged again. "Madam" Alexander said placing his hand on her back "Miss will miss her plane" Grandmama nodded then stepped away from the car. As we pulled away, I watched as she stood there till, I was out of sight.

At Shiba House....

Mentor Ji paced with in the house every so often he would look up at the clock on the wall to check the time. As Jayden opened the door Ji stopped then looked toward the door, but his head lowered when he saw Jayden and the others walk through the door. "She hasn't arrived?" Jayden said walking up to Ji "Not yet her Grandmother called to let me know that her plane had taken off and then proceed to give me a speech on how to take care of HER granddaughter." Ji said then sat down in the closest chair. "Everything will be okay, I am sure. Coralie loves you and to be honest she chose you over her mom's family." Jayden sat beside his friend, and he knew how nervous he was to see his niece. "Jayden who is Coralie?" Mia said then looked at the others "She is Ji's niece. He hasn't seen her since she was 6 years old because her father and Ji got into a huge argument when her mom died" Jayden said then stood up making his way to the door. "There is a black car at the gate" Kevin said pushing the curtain aside looking outside. Ji got up making his way to follow Jayden toward the door. "Okay I am curious" Emily said then followed the others. When the got outside they watched as the gates to the Shiba house opened to allow a long black car to drive up to the house.

**Coralie's point of view**

Sitting there outside the gate seemed like a dream and I was nervous that he would not recognize me. "Miss are you okay?" Alexander said placing his hand on my shoulder. "It's okay. I have not seen my Uncle since Momma passed away. I am just scared he will not recognize me." I said giving him a smile trying to convince him that I was okay. "Sir we have arrived at Shiba house" the driver said looking back at us. When I looked up, I saw the gates opening. As soon as the car stopped, I opened the door when I stepped out the first word, I heard was Uncle Ji calling me "Cora" I turned to see him walking up to me with his arms open wide "Uncle JI" I said running to him wrapping my arms around him then allowed a tear to fall down my cheek because he looked so much like my father. "Welcome home Cora" Uncle Ji said as he wrapped his arms around me then kissed my forehead. "Miss, I need to get back to the airport, but I need to present your Uncle with this envelope from your Grandmother" Andrew said handing Uncle Ji and envelope then walked over to me hugging me. "Miss, please take care of yourself, and if you ever need anything I am only a phone call away" Andrew smiled then hugged me tight. "Thank you, Andrew. Please take care of Grandmama." I said trying to give him a smile. I watched as Andrew shook Uncle Ji hand then Jayden's hand. "Please assure Ms.Whitmoor that Cora will be safe here." Jayden said giving me a smile.