RPM-Dillon (Vampire)

"Has anyone seen Dillion?" Summer said walking into the lap

"Has anyone seen Dillion?" Summer said walking into the lap. I looked over at Dr. K "He was here when I got back from dinner, but that was about twenty minutes ago. Maybe he went out with Scott and Flynn to see how the new suspensions that were installed to their cars" I said looking up from the computer. "No, Flynn is still working on his car." Summer said then went back into the garage. "Dr. K this isn't like Dillion he won't leave base this late at night." Dr. K looked at me then look at the clock noticing that it was in fact late. "Your Right, Kaytee. He usually will come back to base for dinner, but according to Ziggy he never showed up" Dr. K said standing up then made her way over to the screens monitoring vital signs of the Rangers. "Have you seen Ranger Series Black at all today?" I looked up frowning because she asked me to help her to resolve the distance, she is trying to put between the people around her. "Hey Dr. K" Dillion said walking into the Lab wearing a pair of shades. "Hey Dillion, Summer is looking for you" I said giving him a weird look "Thanks Kaytee, I will go see her in a moment." Dillion walked over to his chair so that Dr. K could do his treatment. I followed them over to the chair to help her with the wires. While I was attaching them, I notices two small holes on his neck "Dillion what happened to your neck?" I said trying to get a better look at the marks. "hmm just bug bites probably" Dillion moved his hand over the marks before I could get a better look. I know I saw something, but it was hard to get a good look before he covered them up. 

While Dillion was receiving his treatment, I tried to get a better look at the marketing on his neck, but Dr. K asked me to check over some changes that she had made to some Bio configurations with the zords. When Dr. K back was turned, I switched the data over to Dillions watching his vitals which I found some unusual signs, but I knew that if I brought it to Dr. K attention, she would be upset with me. It was weird that his heart beat was either not beating, but low when it did beat. "Kay if you would like you can go on to bed." Dr. K said walking over to her. "Dr. K can you look at this data that I found. Before you say it, I know you will be upset with me, but there is something going on with Dillion." I said moving over so that she could see the screen better. "I did notice this, but I can not figure it out really. I have looked through all the information that I have, but I have been unable to find the right information that would be able to help us." Dr. K said then walked back over to her desk. "Dr. K, I am going to go check on Dillion. I am a little worried about him." She smiled at me then went back to working on her latest improvement to the energy cells. I made my way to Dillions room checking in on the others as I went. "Kaytee" I heard my name being called I turned around to see Dillion standing behind me "Dillion I was just coming to check on you" I said giving him a small smile. "I can't sleep I am going out for some fresh air." Dillion said turning around "Wait" I said running after him. I followed him to the garage "Dillion can I come with you?" I said walking up to him. "Why?" He said turning around to look at me. That is when I saw his eyes, they were red, blood red. "Dillion what's going on?" I said giving him a worried look. Dillion just looked at me then sighed leaning against his car. "Kaytee all I remember is going for a drive outside the dome. I stopped in my usual place to think then the next thing I knew I was back in my room with the worse head ache I had ever had." I looked at him then stood beside him "Have you talked to Dr. K?" He shook his head then looked down "I need too. She might be able to help" I watched as Dillion held his head then the next thing, I knew he had me pushed against his car "First I am going to have a little snack before I go out." He said licking his lip moving toward my neck. I braced for impact, but it didn't happen. When I looked up, I noticed Scott and Dr. K standing there I just looked at them then everything went black.

When I woke up, I was in my room laying on my bed. I sat up then noticed Dillion and Summer sitting beside my bed. "She is awake." Summer said shaking Dillion. "glad to see your awake" Dillion said sitting up "What happened?" I said trying to sit up a little better "Well you help to well you helped figure out what happened." Dillion said sitting on my bed "Well it seems like Venjix decided that it would be a good idea to design a vampire venjix robot. When I was outside the dome it snuck up behind me and well bit me. Dr. K has developed a treatment that will take care of the virus." Dillion said then took my hand "It seems like someone noticed the signs and well brought it to Dr. K attention." Summer said smiling "Oh Dr. K wants you to take some time to relax." I smiled then looked at Dillion "Are you going to be ok or is the damage done?" I said sitting up a little "Well I am good, but you need to rest" Dillion said pushing me back "Gem and Gemma will be in here in a minute to sit with you." Summer said walking toward the door "Just rest". I smiled laying back in the bed.