Time Force - Trip

***Hello my dear sweet Readers

***Hello my dear sweet Readers... Just a note to let you know that I am still working on this one shot. I actually have been working on this one for a while and well I just got it to where I wanted it to be able to post it. I will be updating it. I decided to post this story because I will actually have a chance to meet the actor that played Trip at RangerStop and pop August 27-29 in Atlanta,GA. I hope if any of you guys are in the area please come. It is a very fun con and a plus I will be there.**  

            I am always running late for something it does not matter what it is I still end up being at least one minute late. I was supposed to be meet Trip in the park, but like always I am the last one to arrive "Allie, I thought you were going to be on time today?" Trip said standing up then smiled at me. "I am sorry. Bree was up till 2 am last night" I said sitting beside him trying to catch my breath. Trip placed his hand on my arm then gave me a hug. My family has had a rough time since my sister gave birth to my niece Breanna. Everyone has been on deck to help her any way we could, but there are some things we cannot help her with. We sat there for a while talking about everything that has happen in the last couple of days. He listened to what I had to say and even made sure that I had enough hugs. When I got everything out of my system, we made our way back to the clock tower.

"Well, I take it the early wakeup call didn't work" Lucas said smiling at me then throw a towel at me. "Hey, I happened to be on night duty thank you." I throw the towel back at him. He laughed catching the towel as it landed on his shoulder. "Come one Allie we just got a job to wash a couple of dogs." Katie said smiling at me. I thought about it for a moment. "Would it be ok if I miss out of on this job? I am just so tired" I said leaning on the counter "Bree was up late last night" Trip said walking over to me rubbing my back. I watched as everyone give me a frown "It's ok" Jen said then gave me a hug "Why don't you go lay down in the back" I gave her a hug then made my way to the back of the shop where I found a small bed that had been made up for me. I wasted no time curling up in the warm blankets falling fast asleep.

I woke up to someone covering me up with another blanket when I opened my eyes, I saw Trip smiling at me. "sorry if I work you up, but you looked like you were cold" he said then sat down beside me. "How long have I been asleep?" I said sitting up. I watched as he looked at his watch "about six hours" I started to get up, but Trip stopped me "Don't worry Katie called your mom to let her know that you wanted to stay the night. Jen and Katie went to get your clothes. Get some rest okay" He stood up then walked to the front. I just sat just think how much Trip had captured my heart and I wanted to tell him so much how much I loved him, but I knew that it would be hard for us to even have a relationship. I sat there just thinking until I was unable to keep my eyes open. I let out a yawn then laid down falling fast asleep.

When I woke up, I walked to the front where I found Wes standing there looking through some papers. "Oh, you awake" Wes said giving me a smile "Yeah Sorry I missed out on the job. Where is Trip?" I said looking around. "He will be back in about thirty minutes he got a last-minute job. If you want, I can walk you home. I thought for a minute then looked at my watch "Its okay Wes I will be fine. Besides I need to get home" I smiled at him then made my way out the door. I know I should have waited for Trip, but I needed to get home in time to help mom. "So how is everything with your sister?" Wes said giving me a warm smile. "Well, she is trying to be a good mom, but she is just having a hard time." I said adjusting my backpack. As we walked, he continued to listen to everything going on with my sister and her so called husband. When we reached my house, he gave me a hug then turned around making his way back to the clock tower. I smiled as I watched him make his way down the walkway then turned to wave at me.