RPM-Dillion

This story was a request to continue to see what will happen with Dillion & Kaytee. 

Kaytee was named after my Boom Squad sister (Whose discord handle is Kaytee). 

For the first time since I started to work with Dr

For the first time since I started to work with Dr. K that I overslept. I guess that I should have really stopped working on the upgrades when Dr. K went to bed, but I really wanted to have them ready to download them into the biofield. "why did I hit the snooze button?" Kaytee thought as she ran down the street "Hey Kaytee need a ride?" Scott said following her slowly "OH YES! Thank you, Scott" Kaytee said opening the door giving him a smile as she closed the door. When they got to the base Kaytee ran in knowing she was already late. "Hey Kaytee" Flynn said looking up from his truck "Hi Flynnn" Kaytee said sliding down throwing her hands in the air. Kaytee landed on the ground blacking out "Kaytee" she heard a voice call her name repeatedly. When she opened her eyes Dillion and Dr. K was looking at her with worried looks. "mmmm my head is killing me" Kaytee said sitting up holding her head. "Well with a fall like that I can see why your head would be hurting" Ziggy said handing her some ice. Dillion and Dr. K both rolled their eyes at Ziggy then went back to Kaytee "If you want you can go home for the rest of the day." Dr. K said giving her a slit smile "I really to finish getting the upgrades placed in the biofield for the Zords" Kaytee said standing up but lost her balance "Take it easy" Dillion said catching her then placed her back on her feet giving her some support. "Why don't I take you home and if Dr. K don't mind, I can stay with you tonight to keep an eye on you." Kaytee looked up at him with a shocked expression on her face. Since she helped Dillion with the vampire virus, they had become close. "Stay here please let me go talk to Dr. K" Dillion smiled at her then walked toward the lab. "Hey you ok?" Summer said catching Kaytee before she fall back. "Hey Summer, can you help me get her to my car?" Dillion said walking back into the garage carrying a bag. "Sure, where you are going?" Summer pointed to the bag that he was carrying. "Someone needs to stay with her to make sure she will be alright." Dillion said picking Kaytee up carrying her to the car. Summer followed behind them carrying Dillion's bag and Kaytee's backpack.

When they got to Kaytee's apartment Dillion carried her into her apartment placing her on her bed. He stood there for a minute then bent down to move some stray hairs out of her face. Kaytee had fallen asleep on the drive back. When he noticed that she was asleep he was glad that Dr. K had insisted that she allow her to make sure that there was no head injuries from the fall. Once he got her tucked into bed, he back to his car to grab their things when he returned, he was met at the door by Kaytee. "Thanks for bring me home, but you don't have to stay" Kaytee said smiling at him. "its ok I don't mind staying the night besides the others want to make sure your ok" Dillion said sitting on the couch. Kaytee smiled then walked to the kitchen "Would you like something to eat?" Kaytee said leaning against the door. Dillion thought for a moment the nodded his head. The night seemed to go by faster then what Kaytee really wanted it too. Dillion ended up leaving early because he got a call from Scott saying there was a breach somewhere in Corinth. "Would you like me to take you the base?" Dillion said slipping on his shoes. "Well I have like another 3 hours before I need to be there. I guess I can clean a little or I might lay back down for a little bit" Kaytee said then took a sip of her coffee. Dillion smiled at her then stood up walked over to her gave her a hug. When the hug ended, they looked into each other's eyes then slowly their lips met. The kiss was soft and slow Kaytee could feel Dillion's arms wrap around her pulling her closer to him. She melted into his kiss all she could think about was how much she wanted this kiss for so long. "Dillion where are you?" Scott called over his communicator. There kiss ended "I better go" Dillion said pulling away not really wanting to go. "Ok see you" Kaytee said then leaned against the door as he left. She watched him as he got into his car the drove away then when he was out of sight she went back in smiling. She was on her way to lay back down when her cell phone rang

Kaytee: Hello

Dr. K: Hi can you get to the lab? I know you are not due to come in for another 2.5 hour, but I really need help getting these upgrades loaded.

Kaytee: be there as soon as possible.

Dr. K: I am sending Gem to get you it will be faster for him to get you, plus I believe a little safer.

Kaytee let out a sigh because she knew it was useless to argue with her.

Kaytee: I will be waiting outside.

Kaytee started getting dressed then get everything up she will need to get the upgrades done. She just finished getting the last item in her bag and even packed a small bag in case she needed to stay at the lab overnight. As she walked out the door, she saw Gem land his zords on the street. She just smiled as she walked over to the zords a door opened "Come Kaytee" Gem called to her "I am coming keep your helmet on" she said as she walked in. It took them no time to get to the lab and she ran into the lab. "Please be careful this time Kaytee I really need your help." Dr. K said as she saw Kaytee run into the lab. "are you feeling better?" Kaytee nodded her head then started back working on the up grades listening to the battle as she worked. The kiss kept on coming to her mind each time she heard Dillion's voice. She couldn't believe that he had kissed her. "How are the upgrades coming? I need to get the remaining ones logged on to the zords." Dr. K said snapping Kaytee out of her daydream. "Done" Kaytee said hitting the last key transferring it to the biofield. She then sat back for a moment waiting for the battle to be over. "Good job now go get you something to eat. I know you didn't have a chance to eat breakfast" Dr. K said walking over to her smiling "The Rangers should be back soon" Kaytee smiled then made her way to the kitchen and on her way, she thought about how she felt about Dillion. She liked him, but she knew that about the bond that Summer and he shared. She didn't want to come between them because she knew that they looked great together.

When the Rangers came back Kaytee followed Dr. K into the meeting area to help with the debrief. She stood there taking notes as Dr. K talked to the Rangers, but she would on occasion look over at Dillion meeting his eyes they exchange smiles then would continued to pay attention to Dr. K. When the meeting ended she started to follow Dr. K back to the lab "Kaytee can we talk?" Dillion said touching her arm. She turned around to see him smiling at her "I need to get back to the lab, but give me a moment" Kaytee said then walked to the lab. She talked with Dr. K for a moment the walked back to the meeting area to find Dillion sitting on the couch watching the door to the lab. "you wanted to talk?" Kaytee said giving him a worried look. Dillion smiled standing up then took her by the hand leading her outside to talk.

When they got out side he let go of her hand then walked to the end of the porch. Kaytee walked over to him "Penny for your thoughts" she said smiling at her. Dillion smiled at her then touched her cheek "All I have been able to think about was the kiss." He said looking into her eyes "it was a mistake wasn't it" Kaytee said backing away "No it wasn't I like you I really do" He said then leaned down kissing her pulling her close to him. Kaytee kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck. When the kiss ended she smiled at him "I thought that you and Summer were together" Dillion smiled at her "We are friends and at the moment that is all we are" Kaytee smiled pulling him to her kissing him again.

Dillion never failed to be there for her whenever she ever needed someone. They flirted for a couple of weeks till Dillion had enough courage to ask her to have dinner with him. Summer and Kaytee became close friends. Summer even helped her get ready for her date with Dillion.