Ninja Steel- Levi Weston

The opening will be texts messages (Thought it would be awesome to start a story off like that).

Levi: *Happy Birthday Love*

Me: Thank You

Levi: I will be there to pick you up in 10 minutes. I have a surprise for you

Me: I will be ready when you get here. What is the surprise?

Levi: it would not be a surprise if I told you would it?

Me: Guess not ☹

Levi: See you in a little bit Love you

Me: Love you too 😊 <3

The last couple of months has been amazing not only did I meet my favorite singer in the world, but I am dating him too. I really could not be happier to be Levi's girlfriend, but there are times where it is hard to maintain a regular relationship. He is very attentive, and I know he really does care for me, but there are times when he disappears from our dates, and there are times when he cancels them at the last minute. I don't want to think that he would be the kind to cheat on me, but could it be possible? I don't know why my mind wondered to that because I knew that Levi would never ever cheat on me. I walked downstairs to see my mom working on breakfast "Happy Birthday darling" Mom said walking over to me then gave me a hug and kissed my forehead. "What's wrong? It's your Birthday you should be happy." Momma looked worried, but really, she wouldn't understand what's going through my head. "I am okay momma" I said smiling then hugged her. The door bell rang she smiled at me "Abigail why don't you go get the door." I smiled at her then made my way to the front door. When I opened the door there stood Brody smiling at me "Happy Birthday Abby" he said then gave me a hug "Thank you where is Levi" I said looking behind him "Oh he left early this morning saying that he had something to do before the afternoon. Why?" Brody said walking in. I looked outside to make sure that he was not hiding somewhere to surprise me. "He called told me to be ready that he was on his way to pick me up" I closed the door then walked toward the kitchen "Hello Brody nice to see you this morning" Momma said when saw Brody. We sat down and talked while I ate some breakfast. I tried to get out of him what his brother was going to do as a surprise, but he would not tell me.

Brody stayed for about an hour then he had to go help Calvin with something but promised he would be back for the small party that my parents where throwing for me that night. I went up to my room to work on a couple of assignments that were due on Monday. After awhile I decided to take a walk to the park for some fresh air. "Where you are going sweetie" My dad called from his office. "to the park for a walk why?" I said sticking my head in the door "Well uhm thought you had plans with Levi?" he said placing the paper he was reading down on his desk "I think something came up, because he hasn't come to get me yet" I said leaning against the doorframe. Dad just looked at me then went back reading his paper "Make sure you are not gone to long." "yes dad" I said smiling at him then walked out the back door. I walked toward my car then decided to walk, it wasn't a long walk to the park.

When I made it to the park I saw Preston and Sarah sitting at a park bench. "Hey" I said walking up to them "Abby what are you doing here?" Preston said giving me a nervous look "Needed some air so I decided to take a walk" I said giving him a smile then I hear a beeping sound I looked over at Sarah who was looking at her phone "hmm Preston we need to go" Sarah said standing up then I watched her, and Preston run down the path way. I sat on the bench bring my knees to my chest started to cry. My own friends forgot that today was my birthday, and my own boyfriend doesn't even want to spend time with me like he said he would. I brought my head to knees I didn't want anyone seeing me cry. "Are you okay?" I looked up to see Haley and Calvin standing there. I just sniffled then started to cry again "Abby what's wrong?" Haley sat down next to me then hugged me. "It's okay I promise" she said patting my back. We sat there for a moment then they got an alert then had to leave. After they left I decided that it was time for me to get home. I really didn't feel like doing anything I just wanted to crawl in the bed. I started to walk home when my cell phone beeped