Ninja Steel-- Levi Weston

Yes  I know I have already done a Levi one shot(well I have done several), but I am sorry Jordi Webber is too cute not to give him another one :) <3 Yes he is one of my favorite gold Rangers

Yes  I know I have already done a Levi one shot(well I have done several), but I am sorry Jordi Webber is too cute not to give him another one :) <3 Yes he is one of my favorite gold Rangers. (I have several favorite Gold Rangers)

"They can't be gone, Levi. Please tell me I am dreaming" I cried as Levi pulled me to him then kissing the top of my head. "Darling I wish it was a dream" Levi said rubbing my back allowing me to cry. "Levi, Calla" Brody said running down the hall toward us. I looked down the to see Brody and the other running toward us "They are gone" I said as Sarah and Haley reached me "Calla it will be ok" Sarah said wrapping her arms around me. I just cried on her shoulder I didn't want to believe that they were both gone. When I woke up this morning, they were both alive and eating breakfast in the kitchen. I didn't want to leave the hospital I wanted to stay there hoping that the Doctors and the Police were wrong. I wanted a nurse to run out of the ER to tell me that one of the was alive. I wanted to wake up in my bed at home to them waiting for me in the kitchen to come down for breakfast. "Come on I called my Dad he said that you were welcome to stay with us as long as you want." Levi said sitting down beside me then wrapping his arm around me. I looked up at him then laid my head on his chest. "Levi can you please take me home" I said looking up at him allowing a tear to fall down my cheek "Calla you don't need to be alone. Please stay with us" Brody said kneeling down in front of me. I looked around to see my friends all giving me concern looks. I know that they were worried about me, but I really wanted to sleep in my own bed in my own room. "Guys I want to be in my own room." I said standing up then whipped my eyes with a tissue as a Police officer walked up to me "Good Afternoon Ms. Reagan I have been asked by the DA to make sure that you remain safe." The Officer said removing his hat "Make sure I remain safe? Officer why do I need protection?" I said looking at the officer "Police Commissioner has placed you under protection since the murder of your parents, Ms. Reagan" the officer said giving me a concern look. "Officer Ms. Reagan will be staying with my family and I" Levi said taking my hand. I looked up at him wondering what he meant he looked at me giving me a smile. "I have been giving him orders to remain with Ms. Reagan." The officer said Levi smiled at me then walked me down the hall with the others following us. When we got to the elevator the others made sure that we were the only ones in the elevator. As soon as the doors closed, I started to cry again Levi pulled me into his arms "I will not leave your side for nothing in the world. Even if Odious sends one of her monsters" Levi held me in his arms till, we were on the ground floor. When the doors opened, he walked with me to his car opening the door to allow me to get in. I looked out the window as we went down the road "Calla, My dad went by your house to get you some clothes." Brody said touching my arm "Brody I want to sleep in my bed at home." I said turning to look at him "Calla please I understand that you rather be at home, but we are worried about you. That is the reason we want you to stay with us tonight please" I just looked out the window crying.

When we got to their house Levi walked over to the passenger side opened the door. When he opened the door, I stood up wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him tight. Levi was the first person that I met when I walked into Summer Cove High school. He introduced me to my friends, and he was there when I needed him the most. When the hug ended, I looked into his eyes I saw his smile "Calla you are so beautiful" he said then slowly leaned down then kissed me softly. When the kiss ended, we stood there looking into each other's eyes. "Levi Calla come on in and eat" Mr. Romero said then leaned against the post. "Coming Dad" Levi said then offered me his hand. I smiled taking his hand following him inside the house. "Sorry about your parents" Mr. Romero said hugging me tight. We stood there for a minute him just hold me allowing me to cry tell me that everything will be okay. Levi walked me into the living room helping me to the couch where Sarah and the others were sitting. "stay right here alright" Levi said giving me a smile then walked to the kitchen. "Commissioner Clark called earlier to say that your grandparents and other family members have been notified." Mr. Romero said sitting in the chair beside me "They are going to make me go live with them." I curled up in a ball cause I knew my family, plus I knew that I would have no say so on where I would be able to live. "I am sure they would take inconsideration that you want to finish school." Haley said sitting beside me then hugging me. "My Grandfather probably has people heading to my house to start packing everything up to be moved to storage." I whipped my eyes "Calla everything will work out I am sure." Haley allowed me to lay my head in her lap. I closed my eyes falling asleep with her gently running her fingers through my hair.