Dino Thunder-Conner McKnight

"What should I get" Connor thought looking at a necklace with a blue charm and a bracelet with small purple stones

"What should I get" Connor thought looking at a necklace with a blue charm and a bracelet with small purple stones. He had been looking at these two items for the past 10 minutes but could not make up his mind. "Kira, you know Brianna which one should I get her for Valentine's day? I want to get her something special" Connor said looking toward his friend. "Connor I am sure she would love either of them." Kira said leaning on the jewelry case. Connor bite his lip then ran his fingers through hair then walked away from the jewelry case walking toward another case. "You know Bri would love anything that you get it, but you know she loves thing that are hand made because she knows your put your heart into it." Ethan said crossing his arms. "I cannot decide" Connor said throwing his hands in the air then walking out of the store with Kira and Ethan following close behind them.

Connor had been looking for the perfect present for the last two weeks because he wanted to make their first Valentines day together special. Brianna was different from the other girls that had dated. She was not impressed by his athletic abilities and she was not easily won over. The first time he saw her he couldn't take his eyes off her, and she occupied every thought that he had through the day. He worked harder to win her over then he did with the others that he had dated. As he made his way throw the mall he went in and out throughout the shops but was having a hard time finding something he thought was the right present that says how much he loves her. Kira and Ethan came along to help him plus find something for their Valentines. Connor was the only one who was still shopping for his gift.

After walking around the mall for two hours and going through half the stores in the mall Connor finally decided to purchase the bracelet he found in the first store he went too. "We walked around the whole mall for two hours, but you could have just purchased the bracelet when we were first there" Ethan said as they made their way out the door. Connor looked down at the box smiling at himself knowing his present will bring a smile to Brianne's face. "Hey" Ethan said smiling Connor looked up to see Kira and Brianna walking towards them. "Hi" Brianna said smiling then hid a bag behind her back. "Hey, are you guys want to go to the Cyberspace Café with us?" "Sure" Connor said smiling at Brianna walking over to her then gave her a hug. They started to walk toward the door then there was a beep. Brianna looked up at Connor knowing what the beep was about then gave him a smile "It's okay" She said then kissed him softly "Go kick some Mesogog butt". She watched as her boyfriend and his friends went down the street.

Brianna made her way to Cyberspace Café to wait for them knowing that would be the place they would find her. When she walked in the first person to greet her was Hayley. "Hey Brie, how are you?" Hayley said as Brianna sat down. "Ok just waiting on Connor and the others" Brianna looked a little lost now, and all she could really do was wonder how the fight was going. "Hey, it will be okay" Hayley said sitting a smoothie in front of her, but a smoothie was the last thing that Brianna wanted. "Okay something is up this is not like you to turn down your favorite smoothie" Hayley said giving Brianna a concern look "Sorry Hayley" Brianna said giving her a half-hearted smile. Brianna usually tells Hayley everything, but this time she didn't know how to tell her what wrong cause she was really didn't know what was wrong. Brianna sat at the counter sipping on the smoothie Hayley had given her. After an hour Brianna decided that she was going to go home. She left a note with Hayley because she knew that Connor would be coming there after the fight.

As she walked home, she thought about how much she cared for him. She knew that he had not even remembered that today was her birthday. She had gotten used to her birthday being overlooked by her busy parents, but not her boyfriend or her own friends. Since moving to Reef side two years ago she had been always surrounded by friends. Connor was one of the first people she met on her first day of school. He was always nice and caring when they would run into each other during school. When Brianna arrived home her mom told her that Connor had called about four times. "I will give him a call back in a moment Momma" Brianna said making her way up the stairs to her room. When she got to her room, she noticed a small envelope with her name written on it. She picked up smiling realizing the handwriting on the envelope. She sat down on the bed looking at the envelope wanting to open it to see who left the note. When she decided to open the note, it brought tears to her eyes the letter was from Connor.

Your lips so soft and red.
The thought of kissing you is stuck in my head.
Your beauty so bright and warm,
shining through the darkest storm.
Your eyes sparkle like stars in the night sky.
When I stare into them I feel like I am soaring high.
My love for you is pure and true.
I never stop thinking of you.
The sound of your voice saying, "I love you," makes my heart pound,
because I know my one and only I've truly found.
I promise to love you for every moment of forever,
and when everything else crumbles, I will never.
I am your armor to protect you from harm,
like you are to me, a lucky charm.
For you are my heart, my soul.
Baby, you are my whole world.

Brianna, Happy Birthday I love you more than anything in the world.

When she read the note, she started to cry. She could not believe the words he had written he didn't forget her birthday. She sat there on her bed reading the note repeatedly crying again. There was a knock on the window she made her way to the window to see what was going on. When she opened her window, she looked down to see Connor smiling up at her. "Brianna will you join me for a surprise" Connor said smiling "I don't have anything to wear" Brianna said smiling at him "Yes you do" a voice said behind her. When Brianna turned around there stood Kira and her mom smiling at her holding a beautiful dress. "Come on we will help you get ready" Beth said smiling.

When she was ready, she walked down the stairs to see Connor waiting for her with flowers in his hand. "Happy Birthday" Connor said taking her hand as she stepped off the bottom step then hands her the flowers "Thank you" Brianna said kissing his cheek "Here let me put them in water" Beth said walking up to her. "I will have them in your room when you get back." Brianna handed her mom the flowers then turned and smiled at Connor. Connor walked her to a car that was waiting outside for them "Where are we going?" Brianna said when Connor got into the car. "It's a surprise" Kira said smiling back at her.

They pulled up to the edge of the forest, but the path was light by small strings of lights. Brianna was in wonder by everything that she saw. When they made it to the path there was a table set up with candles glowing "Happy Birthday my heart" Connor said pulling out a chair smiling at her. Brianna smiled at him then touched his cheek kissing him softly then sitting down. They enjoyed a romantic candle lite dinner and enjoying being together. They talked about their plans after they graduate from High school and their future. "Brianna, I love you so much. Since I met you there seems to be this light in my life that keeps me warm and happy." Connor smiled at her then handed her a box "I want to know if you would be mine? Will you when we are ready stay in my life, as my love and someday my wife" he opened the box to reveal a bracelet with two hearts interlocked. Inside the bracelet was an inscription that read: BEA & CM. Brianna brought her hands to her mouth with tears in her eyes "Oh my love" Connor said walking around taking her in his arms "I always want to be able to hold you in my arms" he lifted her chin so that their eyes met then their lips meet. Brianna stood up Connor wrapping his arms around her pulling her into a passionate kiss "Yes, yes a million times yes" Brianna said smiling. Connor smiled then kissed her picking her spinning her around making her laugh.