Dino Fury~ Javi

Hello everyone.... I know it took me long enough to include the new members of the Power Ranger family. Sorry guys I have been sick for the last couple of weeks plus lost my Aunt and adopted Grandfather within the same week. Please enjoy :)

"Eleanor where are you?" Amelia called out as she walked around the corner of her desk

"Eleanor where are you?" Amelia called out as she walked around the corner of her desk. Eleanor needed a break from everything going on at Buzz blast and from Jane Fairview. She knew it was wrong to hide from her friend, but she just needed some air to think before Jane even found her. "ELEANOR!" Amelia yelled when she walked outside then notice Eleanor sitting at a table outside with her head laying on the table with her arms covering her head. "Hey you, okay?" Amelia said sitting next to her friend "I swear if Jane asks me about my story one more time, I am going to throw my computer right at her stupid head!" I said keeping her head covered. "Why don't you just ask her to leave you alone or give you an extension on it." Amelia said touching her friend's back "Jane give an extension on a story that deals winning your crush over? Especially when the story is a special for Valentine's Day. Please She would rather cancel the story then allow an extension." I said looking at Amelia "Why don't you just tell Javi how you feel? I think you would be SOOO surprised by what he says." Amelia smiled at her friend. I couldn't help but let out a giggle then she stood up making her way back inside to try to come up with something to present to Jane to at least give her an extra couple of days.

"Amelia what's going on with Elle?" Ollie said handing Amelia her coat before they walked toward Dino henge. "What's wrong with Elle?" Izzy said running up beside Ollie and Amelia "She still trying to come up with the right way to tell Javi how she feels?" Zayto said appearing out of the blue. The other three jumped in surprise by the sudden appearance of Zayto. "you can say that" Amelia said trying to calm her fast-beating heart. "Has she even noticed how he acts when she is around?" Ollie said looking over at Izzy "Believe me he has noticed her in fact she is all he talks about, but he think she won't give her the time of day." Izzy said stopping then sitting down her backpack. "She hasn't noticed the way he looks at her, so they are just so shy or well scared that the other will reject the other they just well" Amelia says looking over at Ollie "they hide their true feelings toward one another that way they are spared the hurt of rejection" Solon said walking into the room. Everyone looked at Solon which she looked at Zayto "Am I wrong? I have noticed how Javi has looked at your friend and how she looks at him." Solon said looking at the other Rangers "You are exactly correct Solon. Ellie has been hurt by so many guys it's hard for her to really trust her feelings for someone else." Amelia said then looked over at Izzy. "My stepbrother in a way I feels like he doesn't have a chance with Ellie because she well has the ability to talk to different people with no trouble. I think if he just talks to her, he will see" Izzy stops what she is saying when she sees Javi walking up. "Hey!" Izzy walks towards Javi. The Rangers make their way into their base where they began to go through some of the cases that has been sent to them through the Ranger line. "Javi, uhm I was wondering what you think of Elle?" Amelia said giving Javi a smile as she leaned on to table. "Who?" Javi said giving Amelia a puzzled look. Amelia just looked over at Izzy "Come on Javi Ellie you know the new reporter that works at Buzz blast. She is the one that Jane has fussed about all month" Amelia said then walked away with a stack of papers in her hands. "Javi, you know that Eleanor likes you right?" Ollie asked as he sat down beside him. Javi looked at his friend with a shocked look "Really are you serious? I mean she always talks about you. Why don't you just ask her to lunch tomorrow?" Ollie said then stood up "Come on I know she will say yes." Ollie walked over to where Izzy and they others were standing looking at a couple of papers.