Ninja Steel -- Preston Tien

"Do you think she will like it?" Preston said showing Sarah a small box

"Do you think she will like it?" Preston said showing Sarah a small box. Sarah looked up at her friend smiling "Oh Preston! She will love it." Haley smiled at her friend as he showed her the necklace that he had so lovingly chose for his girlfriend. "Hey Guys!" Brianna said walking up to her boyfriend. "Brianna uh Good Morning" Preston said placing the box in his locker quickly hoping that she had not seen the present he was giving her tonight.

**Three months prior**

When Brianna met Preston, he was nervous around her, but she made it a point to always speak to him when she saw him. Within a few months they had become close friends and soon he asked her to the school dance. There was one problem she had a date to the dance, and she was not to happy to turn Preston down. "Bri it's okay." Preston said then turned around walking toward his friends then he turned around walking back to her "Who will you be going to the dance with?" he looked at her with sad eyes "Victor asked me yesterday" Brianna said glancing up at Preston. She wanted to so much for him to ask her to the dance. She had turned down a couple of guys in hopes that Preston would ask her to the dance, but as the dance drew closer, she thought he didn't like her so when Victor asked her, she broke down and told him yes. "Hey there Babe" Victor said walking over to Brianna wrapping his arms around her body then pulling her close to him "Victor I already told you to stop. I need to go get ready" Brianna said taking Victor's arm out from around her then started to walk away, but she was being followed by Victor and Monty.

"Brianna can you wait up?" Victor said grabbing her by the hand "Victor let go of me!" Brianna said trying to pull her arm away from him, but he was holding tight. She tried to get him to let go of her arm, but he pulled her into an empty classroom "What is your problem?" He said pulling her to him "Victor I think you need to find you another date. I don't feel comfortable going with you anymore" Brianna said trying to back away from him. "Do you realize that I am the best choice for a date?" Victor crossed his arms across his chest giving her a mean look "I could name a couple of other people who would be a better choice" Brianna managed to get out of the door before Victor was able to grab her arm again. When she got out of the class room she made her way down the hall till she knew she had made it a safe distance from Victor. She looked down the hall to make sure that he had not followed her then she covered her eyes crying. She didn't know why she even said yes to Victor Vincent. She sat there in her hidden place crying. "Brianna are you ok?" a voice said then she felt someone touch her leg when she opened her eyes there kneeling was Haley. Calvin was walked over to her side then sat down beside her given her a worried look "Are you okay?" Haley said sitting on the other side of her. "Victor" was all Brianna was able to get out before she started to cry again. They tried their best to calm her down, but they were patient they stayed with her till she was okay. "Hey why don't you come with us." Calvin said standing up "We are meeting the others at the park. Want to come?" Haley said smiling at me. Brianna sat there for a minute then stood up, I guess.